GT Sport on K' | Profiles, Events, Leaderboards, Stats, Cars | Feedback

• Thread starter Milouse
  • 729 comments

sturk0167

Premium
United States
Nor Cal
sturk0167
Regarding the daily races leader boards, would you be able to show which car was used by the players for their top qualifying laps?

Last edited:
France
Paris
Milouse
Milouse
Would it be possible to have the daily race leaderboards sorted by DR level?
A long as i keep the leaderboards live, no.
In theory it would be possible to make a kind of arbitrary snapshot of a leaderboard with DR (by checking each driver DR one by one), but since DR are evolving all the time, it would quickly lose relevance. I don't think it is worth the effort.

Last edited:
England
NW England
A long as i keep the leaderboards live, no.
In theory it would be possible to make a kind of arbitrary snapshot of a leaderboard with DR (by checking each driver DR one by one), but since DR are evolving all the time, it would quickly lose relevance. I don't think it is worth the effort.
Fair enough, but if the data did include DR in the background, could the times be made available in download format as well so that the data could be interrogated by the user?
My reason for asking initially is because I would like to compare myself to drivers at my lowly level 😃

Barra333

Premium
Canada
London, ON
barra333
Fair enough, but if the data did include DR in the background, could the times be made available in download format as well so that the data could be interrogated by the user?
My reason for asking initially is because I would like to compare myself to drivers at my lowly level 😃
Try GTBlade.com if you want to see where you stack up in qualifying.