GT Sport- Pre order thread

• Thread starter torque99
  • 374 comments
If you ordered the collectors addition from Amazon you won’t be getting it tomorrow, they don’t have any in stock. Which is stupid as I placed my order back in February, you’d have thought they’d let you know by now. In fact they don’t know when they’ll get it.. and it still says arriving tomorrow on the app. I hate amazon now, I don’t think I’ll preorder from them again

If you ordered the collectors addition from Amazon you won’t be getting it tomorrow, they don’t have any in stock. Which is stupid as I placed my order back in February, you’d have thought they’d let you know by now. In fact they don’t know when they’ll get it.. and it still says arriving tomorrow on the app. I hate amazon now, I don’t think I’ll preorder from them again
How do you know this? I had the collectors edition ordered from both amazon and game but cancelled my game order earlier this week as I got an amazon gift card.

How do you know this? I had the collectors edition ordered from both amazon and game but cancelled my game order earlier this week as I got an amazon gift card.
I just spoke to customer service. Look on your account mine says, “will dispatch” but also “arriving tomorrow” it’s clearly not getting here tomorrow.

Have a few days off, so I'm gonna go physical. local shop will have it tomorrow so fingers crossed. The wheel situation is much more difficult.

I just spoke to customer service. Look on your account mine says, “will dispatch” but also “arriving tomorrow” it’s clearly not getting here tomorrow.
That is devastating and frankly appalling from Amazon.

That is devastating and frankly appalling from Amazon.
When did you pre order yours? Mine is now dispatched (says at 15:20 so tracking must've taken a while to update as I checked at 5pm and still nothing). I planned on downloading it if it wasn't dispatched by 9pm. Talk to customer services then maybe take the download option if they can't fulfill your order.

When did you pre order yours? Mine is now dispatched (says at 15:20 so tracking must've taken a while to update as I checked at 5pm and still nothing). I planned on downloading it if it wasn't dispatched by 9pm. Talk to customer services then maybe take the download option if they can't fulfill your order.
Beginning of the year. I’m on chat with them now.

Preordered through Amazon last friday, game is currently with USPS.

Anyone having problems with Amazon should definitely have a chat with their support.

Wait what? This is seriously the worst GT Launch I've experienced. First GAME Royally screw me over with My T-GT & Limited Edition GT Sport Order now Amazon are not going to Deliver My Collectors Edition?

Pre-ordered the Steelbook on Amazon UK today - even used my Prime free trial to expedite delivery, but apparently it's only arriving Thurs 19th. This is bs...

Day one edition dispatched at 16:30 from Tesco. Fingers crossed it's here tomorrow 👍

I really feel for those getting screwed over by Amazon. Quite frankly, it's terrible service.

GT Sport Limited Edition says arriving today, currently at carrier facility for AMZL. Pre-Ordered from Amazon.com May 19, 2016 (over a year ago).

I have suggested they provide a free digital copy and then get the CE to me when they have it. Off course they don’t do digital

Was on chat with Amazon support.. like a few here have mentioned, "it is not available in the warehouse near to you" (London) " so we are getting it from different warehouse"

[Un]funnily enough, it now says they're out of stock on the website.

Sigh. Looks like no GT Sport for me today, thank you Amazon...

"On the way: Delayed
Your package is still on the way, but it will arrive later than originally expected due to a transit delay."

"Possible delay in delivery due to arrival at incorrect carrier facility
Baltimore, MARYLAND, US"

It's been Out Of Stock to Order on the Website for quite some number of Weeks now for the CE the Steellbook however went out of stock for ordering earlier today. On the Phone to them currently and getting no where with the Agent demanded to speak to a manager as he was giving me the usual drabble of saying to wait 24 Hours.

I have suggested they provide a free digital copy and then get the CE to me when they have it. Off course they don’t do digital

They sell PSN credit though, they could give you enough to buy the game digital and then get you the CE later. Or send you a copy of the regular disc version.

Either way its poor service from them.

Can’t believe it. No CE for me. Going to get the digital deluxe edition and then decide if I keep my CE order when it’s available.

Can’t believe it. No CE for me. Going to get the digital deluxe edition and then decide if I keep my CE order when it’s available.

I don't know what to say dude. I can't believe It.

Did they actively tell you that you were not going to receive the order? I have demanded them to get a Manager to Call me Back within the Hour to clarify whats happening. I have the CE & Limited Dual Shock 4 both on Pre Order and none of them have been dispatched either. I'm going to demand compensation of a £60 PSN Voucher to cover the cost of the Game for the Digital Deluxe and If they can't commit to that then I'll be raising a formal complaint.

GAME.co.uk on the other hand are yet to Dispatch My T-GT & Limited Edition GT Sport that I should have been receiving before 11am tomorrow for Next Day Delivery via DPD which doesn't look like Is going to be turning up either as no dispatch email has appeared and remains in an Unshipped phase.

Very disappointed and heartbroken.

They sell PSN credit though, they could give you enough to buy the game digital and then get you the CE later. Or send you a copy of the regular disc version.

Either way its poor service from them.
Checking this with them now. Thanks.

Those of you who have ordered the Steelbook Edition from Amazon.co.uk, has it been dispatched and when are you told it should arrive?

Yes it has been dispatched, email dated 3:24pm. Arriving tomorrow.

The tracking page originally said it would be dispatched on the 16th (Monday), it clearly wasn't though - tracking page now even states it was dispatched today (17th).

Seems shopto may have done the best job, I've seen a few people say they received their copy today.

Back