GT Sport Soundtrack Recorded at Famous AIR Studios in London

Germany
Near Nürburgring
DanPrez
The instrumental music in this game - the tracks you hear right before a race - is outstanding. Yesterday i stared at the Nordschleife preview for 10 minutes or so, hearing this atmospheric tunes, witnessing the glory of 4K. Seriously. This games presentation is top-notch so far.

Netherlands
Netherlands
Sikumatchbox
Hopefully, they also pay as much attention to engine-sounds as to the soundtrack.

In a game like Uncharted soundtracks are very important. Here, it is something less important in my opinion. But it is always better if the GT-soundtrack sounds great.

GTRacer22

photographer and racing enthusiast
Premium
United States
New Jersey
GTP_GTRacer22
I'm a big fan of Muse, so the fact that they've also worked on albums in Air Studios is a pretty cool thing for me! :D

United States
WA
TEAM-SWD-daus26
Now if only we get to see the cars in our garage with the classic 360 degree rotation, while listening to the soundtrack. I miss it. :(

Not a big fan of how it is in the beta. If we ever have custom livery or customizations and not being able to see all around the cars in the garage.

syntex123

Currently lurking!
Premium
Norway
Færder
syntex123
Syntex260Z
I hope we're able to walk around in a digital garage à la Test Drive Unlimited. Doubt it, but one can hope. Just walking around them and listening to the calming music. It would be great.