GT Sport SVG request thread (Please read 1st post)

• Thread starter daan
  • 10,544 comments
@MidnightRun85 Haha that is me! I am making progress. The Chev badge is fitting a lot better now. I have stumbled across one issue with the star

@Seebsma I did not even consider the notion that different sized stars means different sized carbon fibre 😂😂😂 Oops! School boy error as they say haha please see pictures attached
@Lg_taz if you have any insight here too I'm all ears haha

Also if it's no hassle. I would like to put my last name on this car and all others I do "Dobson" in BankGothic Medium BT (I will leave my name off those which I upload as no one wants to drive a car with someone else's name haha)

Attachments

• Gran Turismo™SPORT_20220120161142.png
    Gran Turismo™SPORT_20220120161142.png
    166.9 KB · Views: 17
  • Gran Turismo™SPORT_20220120160951.png
    Gran Turismo™SPORT_20220120160951.png
    87.1 KB · Views: 18
Last edited:
Much appreciated, thank you! However, and this was my mistake for not asking, could you please do these without a background? Sorry.

Also, could you do just the video machine and rocks from this one?
View attachment 1107015
like this?

Attachments

• 12 foot ninja & logo no background.svg
    8 KB · Views: 16
  • 12 foot ninja symbol circle and triangles no background.svg
    1.2 KB · Views: 14
  • 12 foot ninja vengeance no background.svg
    14.7 KB · Views: 14
  • 12 foot ninja.svg
    6.1 KB · Views: 13

Attachments

• 12 foot ninja silent machine shuriken.svg
    13.2 KB · Views: 16
anyone able to assist with getting this compatible please
I can't for the life of me get svg's in the right format, so if someone can resave it as optimised and run though the optimiser that would be highly appreciated
any good?
I've done the original with teared effect and some gradients. It has not been fully optimized though. Ask me if you need a more optimized version or if you'd like more gradients.
@MidnightRun85 Haha that is me! I am making progress. The Chev badge is fitting a lot better now. I have stumbled across one issue with the star

@Seebsma I did not even consider the notion that different sized stars means different sized carbon fibre 😂😂😂 Oops! School boy error as they say haha please see pictures attached

Also if it's no hassle. I would like to put my last name on this car and all others I do "Dobson" in BankGothic Medium BT (I will leave my name off those which I upload as no one wants to drive a car with someone else's name haha)
Nice livery. Would you like different fiber widths?

Attachments

• dobsonGTS.svg
    1.4 KB · Views: 14
  • NoveltyRoofGTS.svg
    13.3 KB · Views: 15
Nice livery. Would you like different fiber widths?
Thank you. As an Expat New Zealander living in the UK, my absolute favourite is the Australian V8 Supercars. Just imagine if they included The Tickford Falcon AU once again haha I dont often ask for much as I dont like to use up everyones time, but thank you for sorting my last name too. it is brilliant

As for the star. I'm not sure how best to proceed. Can a bigger star be cut out from the carbon fibre image you have? Therefore as I increase the size the carbon fibre wont increase in size as much. Say for instance a star 3-4 times bigger than the one you originally used.

Again thank you so much for looking at this for me

Hey everyonee,
I always wanted to do an Apollo Automobil livery (a German/Chinese sports car manufacturer. So I need their logo, but with the color variations i can't convert it that easily.
Hope you can help me :-)

Attachments

• Apollo_Automobil_Logo.png
    Apollo_Automobil_Logo.png
    4.4 KB · Views: 11
Hey everyonee,
I always wanted to do an Apollo Automobil livery (a German/Chinese sports car manufacturer. So I need their logo, but with the color variations i can't convert it that easily.
this ok?

Attachments

• apollo automobil.svg
    9.3 KB · Views: 12
Correction for @Lg_taz, the Mobil decal im requesting is one that includes the exact colors included in the image i had shared, which is white text and a red "O"

Hey guys, could someone please make this with as much detail as possible? No rush!!! It’s ok if it’s needed to be done in multiple parts. Thank you so much for your help, it doesn’t go unrecognised!

Attachments

• A4139754-2FA6-4B44-9EF1-93F235C98965.png
    A4139754-2FA6-4B44-9EF1-93F235C98965.png
    60.3 KB · Views: 13
There goes VCM, HP Coin and Race Render.
EDIT: I had time to do Track Addict too.
EDIT 2: Here's a colored Flash Diesel logo.
EDIT 3: Done with Melbourne Malibu. Let me know if you need the outlines.

Here goes Twelve Foot Ninja logo.
Thx a lot, sorry for my late answer, I would need only the black writing for the Melbourne malibu logo,btw it’s not urgent at all

I'll update this post when it's complete.
EDIT: Here it goes a star x4 bigger.
Hey guys, could someone please make this with as much detail as possible? No rush!!! It’s ok if it’s needed to be done in multiple parts. Thank you so much for your help, it doesn’t go unrecognised!
I started this decal, but I have to refine the gradients and shadows. I'll update this when it's done. So far, it's looking like this:
c.png

EDIT: @CamTheOtter would you like another file with the shadows? They couldn't fit inside the file. I had to change the reflections to get under the size limit.
EDIT 2: Fixed some issues with the central gradients in the bar. Tested in game.
Thx a lot, sorry for my late answer, I would need only the black writing for the Melbourne malibu logo,btw it’s not urgent at all
Here's only the text.
Hey everyonee,
If I'm allowed, I played with @Lg_taz 's decal to add highlights and revise some shading in the emblem if its still needed.

Attachments

• melbournemalibuGTS.svg
    3 KB · Views: 13
  • apolloautomobilGTS.svg
    7.4 KB · Views: 12
  • carbonstarbigGTS.svg
    8.3 KB · Views: 14
  • locallegendsGTS.svg
    14.7 KB · Views: 15
Last edited:

I started this decal, but I have to refine the gradients and shadows. I'll update this when it's done. So far, it's looking like this:
View attachment 1108377

Here's only the text.

If I'm allowed, I played with @Lg_taz 's decal to add highlight and revise some shading in the emblem if its still needed.
Oh man that is so awesome! Thank you so much!

I have just seen this. Back at work now after paternity leave... yay... haha Thank you so very much! I'll be firing up that playstation quicker than you can say 'Gentlemen Start your engines'

Recurso 1@2x.png

little help with the gradients... please... I have the AI file and uploaded it to GTS but it ALWAYS ends up black... -.-

Attachments

• findyourlineGTS.svg
    2.8 KB · Views: 14
Last edited:
Could you share the file you're uploading to GTS, please? It would add more quality to the final result, instead of doing it from scratch again.

Attachments

• House of Music (1).svg
    1.7 KB · Views: 14
  • House of Music (5).svg
    6.9 KB · Views: 13
Back