GT Sport SVG request thread (Please read 1st post)

• Thread starter daan
  • 10,544 comments
@Seebsma you've done soo much work for me, Highly appreciate it all and your time,
Would you help convert the attached svg and then make one with no background

Attachments

• 5star racing.svg
    14.9 KB · Views: 18
Can someone make an SVG decal of this?
1643640435076.png

Hi everyone.
Seebsma (and others), have made some great decals for me in the past...Thank You all!

Now, would someone be able to make the Super Bowl LVI logo?

Super_Bowl_LVI_logo.png

Before I go on, I can see it looks far more complex than other SB logos, so feel free to sacrifice detail if need be.
I plan on using it as a small/medium fender type decal similar to this:

Rams GTS.jpg

SBex.jpg

or maybe a somewhat larger hood decal.

So again, if detail needs to be sacrificed, so be it. It could even be "chromed", or the just the reddish gradient look if that would be easier.

Thanks in advance!

Super-Bowl-LVI-Logo (1).png

Can someone make an SVG decal of this?
View attachment 1109682
I guess you meant the design inside the dark gray box, assuming it's part of the left side spoiler.
Hi everyone.
Seebsma (and others), have made some great decals for me in the past...Thank You all!

Now, would someone be able to make the Super Bowl LVI logo?

View attachment 1109865

Before I go on, I can see it looks far more complex than other SB logos, so feel free to sacrifice detail if need be.
I plan on using it as a small/medium fender type decal similar to this:

View attachment 1109867

View attachment 1109868

or maybe a somewhat larger hood decal.

So again, if detail needs to be sacrificed, so be it. It could even be "chromed", or the just the reddish gradient look if that would be easier.

Thanks in advance!

View attachment 1109869
I found this on the Internet, but might take a good while to reduce its size.
c4.png

Attachments

• leftp01gspoilerGTS.svg
    2.5 KB · Views: 19
I guess you meant the design inside the dark gray box, assuming it's part of the left side spoiler.

Yes exactly 👍 is it possible to do a version of the svg you created without the dark grey background as well just in case?

Last edited:
Hey guys, I know GT7 is just around the corner, so I have some decal ideas I think might make some people happy and if not, at least I would be happy.

OK, with the first two I would like just the writing BATMETAL RETURNS and BATMETAL FOREVER.

MV5BNmFlMWVmYmYtNWEwMy00NGE5LWFlZjUtYzAwZjlhZjljYmJmXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNDE4OTY5NzI@._V1_FMjpg_UX1...jpg Batmetal_Forever_S-812880732-large.jpg

The next three, I would like just Harley, just Batgirl and just Batman. Thanks muchly!

dcafpae-85b29d9e-ebb2-491b-9e4f-e49d6a5d34ce.png babsmetal_by_glee_chan_ddsk93s-pre.png maxresdefault.jpg

There goes VCM, HP Coin and Race Render.
EDIT: I had time to do Track Addict too.
EDIT 2: Here's a colored Flash Diesel logo.
EDIT 3: Done with Melbourne Malibu. Let me know if you need the outlines.

Here goes Twelve Foot Ninja logo.
Would you mind doing a track addict logo with the word track in black, same for race render with race in black I didn’t thought about it before sorry about that

Last edited:
If someone could please upload this, much appreciated, working on some car and suit livery's:

View attachment 1112030
I'll update this post when it's done.
EDIT: Not exactly the same, but here you go.
Whoa! That one is even more complex than the ones I posted.
Taking longer than it should but it's still in progress.

Would you mind doing a track addict logo with the word track in black, same for race render with race in black I didn’t thought about it before sorry about that

Attachments

• racerenderblackGTS.svg
    5.8 KB · Views: 15
  • trackaddictblackGTS.svg
    5.6 KB · Views: 15
  • zimmermanGTS.svg
    11.1 KB · Views: 13
Last edited:
I'll update this post when GDL is ready.
EDIT: Since the decal was too detailed to fit inside one file (or needs much more optimization) I split the decal into two files. Use duplicate/replace function inside GTS.

Close enough?
Hi, This is perfect, thank you so much for your help!!

Hi there,

Could someone please perhaps create these as SVG files for me please so I can upload it to GT Sport? With the Street Sounds Radio one, if it could be done with without the white background, so just the black circular background, that would be ideal, if not, no worries.

Thank you,

Richard

Attachments

• RK2.jpg
    RK2.jpg
    35 KB · Views: 10
  • avatars-000002989419-78pi7p-t500x500.jpg
    avatars-000002989419-78pi7p-t500x500.jpg
    32.8 KB · Views: 10
  • 119420289_10158577711964643_3525278784344633709_n.jpg
    119420289_10158577711964643_3525278784344633709_n.jpg
    35.3 KB · Views: 10
Last edited:
Hello everyone, I have returned with more decal requests,
before that I wish to thank everyone who takes the time out of their day(s) to make these decals, it's really cool for you guys to do that and I (along with a lot of people) appreciate it a lot.

Now to discuss decal requests.
This time I have quite a few more logos I would like to be converted to svg's, I know this is a lot of logos to make, but I would be very grateful if someone took the time to make these :D

Attachments

• Tecnokart Transparent.png
    Tecnokart Transparent.png
    15.6 KB · Views: 13
  • Ferrari Kart.png
    Ferrari Kart.png
    9.3 KB · Views: 13
  • Ferrari Kart Transparent.png
    Ferrari Kart Transparent.png
    7.3 KB · Views: 14
  • Pouso Do Canario by Rizurin Graphics.png
    Pouso Do Canario by Rizurin Graphics.png
    11.7 KB · Views: 11
  • Rizurin Transparent.png
    Rizurin Transparent.png
    4.2 KB · Views: 10
  • RR Esports Transparent.png
    RR Esports Transparent.png
    3.8 KB · Views: 10
  • tortoretti.png
    tortoretti.png
    2.4 KB · Views: 10
  • RG Transparent.png
    RG Transparent.png
    11.3 KB · Views: 11
  • RG Transparent White.png
    RG Transparent White.png
    11.8 KB · Views: 10
before that I wish to thank everyone who takes the time out of their day(s) to make these decals, it's really cool for you guys to do that and I (along with a lot of people) appreciate it a lot.

This time I have quite a few more logos I would like to be converted to svg's, I know this is a lot of logos to make, but I would be very grateful if someone took the time to make these :D
I fixed the esports logo, there were some yellow bits on the black "R" so i changed them to black

Attachments

• RR Esports Transparent.png
    RR Esports Transparent.png
    11.2 KB · Views: 10
Hi there,

Could someone please perhaps create these as SVG files for me please so I can upload it to GT Sport? With the Street Sounds Radio one, if it could be done with without the white background, so just the black circular background, that would be ideal, if not, no worries.

Thank you,

Richard
I'll give them a try and update this post if no one completes them first.
EDIT: RK ring might have a loss in quality, but was the best I could get.
Would someone like to reduce this one for me please, it would be much appreciated :)
Found the actual font and tried to fit it within a single file but the text is too detailed that increases the size absurdly. Could try to reduce considerably the quality but might take me longer. If I get any progress, I'll update this post.

Attachments

• strtsoundsGTS.svg
    4.9 KB · Views: 14
  • strtsoundsradioGTS.svg
    3.6 KB · Views: 15
  • rkGTS.svg
    6 KB · Views: 13
Last edited:

Found the actual font and tried to fit it within a single file but the text is too detailed that increases the size absurdly. Could try to reduce considerably the quality but might take me longer. If I get any progress, I'll update this post.
Thank you so much!

The RK one looks quite simple, but my uncle's record label and radio station would also look great as "sponsors" on my cars.

I didn’t knew but I need these decals to finish my piastri’s F2 car, did my best to have quality decals

Attachments

• 5769E9E5-D031-4622-9538-9A804C7A9123.jpeg
    5769E9E5-D031-4622-9538-9A804C7A9123.jpeg
    12.4 KB · Views: 12
  • AD81DF98-2126-4004-B361-F2F19E5985F1.jpeg
    AD81DF98-2126-4004-B361-F2F19E5985F1.jpeg
    4.6 KB · Views: 12
  • 7FE8C800-9987-4E32-8357-B11963B2090D.png
    7FE8C800-9987-4E32-8357-B11963B2090D.png
    31.7 KB · Views: 12

There goes Rizurin and Rizurin Racing. I could complete this bunch and update this post later if no one does it first.

Copy that. Thanks for the update!
Reduced the file 22 times its original size but still doesn't meet the size requirements. I'll give one more try before I decide to split the decal into several layer files.
I didn’t knew but I need these decals to finish my piastri’s F2 car, did my best to have quality decals

Attachments

• vimmGTS.svg
    12.9 KB · Views: 12
  • opiastriGTS.svg
    1.7 KB · Views: 12
  • pianameGTS.svg
    489 bytes · Views: 12
  • rizurinGTS.svg
    3.1 KB · Views: 12
  • rizurinracingGTS.svg
    6.9 KB · Views: 12
There goes Rizurin and Rizurin Racing. I could complete this bunch and update this post later if no one does it first.

Reduced the file 22 times its original size but still doesn't meet the size requirements. I'll give one more try before I decide to split the decal into several layer files.
Thanks a lot :D

Thx a lot for the stickers, sadly the vimm doesn’t appear on the game for some reasons

Thanks! I really, really appreciate your diligence.

Thx a lot for the stickers, sadly the vimm doesn’t appear on the game for some reasons
I sincerely don't know what was the issue. Anyway, I've tested this one right in-game.
Thanks! I really, really appreciate your diligence.
Thanks for your patience. Unfortunately, I wasn't able to fit this decal into the same file so I resorted to split it into multiple layers. Some layers were downgraded to avoid exceeding the file size limits. Anyway, I'll share the full decal in higher quality if somebody else is able to reduce it even more. Use duplicate and replace functions in the livery editor.

Gran Turismo®SPORT_20220209230608.jpg

I guess it looks decent in-game. Btw, the file went from 1,659 KB to 181 KB at its highest quality and 53 KB at its lowest.

Can someone make an SVG decal out of these with the exact colors that are shown?
View attachment 1112895
View attachment 1112897

Attachments

• lvisuperbowl_3_2GTS.svg
    13.5 KB · Views: 13
  • lvisuperbowl_3_1GTS.svg
    3.5 KB · Views: 12
  • lvisuperbowl_2_2GTS.svg
    12 KB · Views: 12
  • lvisuperbowl_2_1GTS.svg
    11.2 KB · Views: 12
  • lvisuperbowl_1GTS.svg
    14 KB · Views: 13
  • vimmGTS.svg
    12.3 KB · Views: 11
  • mobil1_horizontalGTS.svg
    968 bytes · Views: 13
  • mobil1_verticalGTS.svg
    964 bytes · Views: 13
  • lvisuperbowlGTS.svg
    89.1 KB · Views: 11
Last edited:
EDIT: RK ring might have a loss in quality, but was the best I could get.

Thank you @Seebsma, I've just seen you did them for me already!

I'm uploading to GT Sport now and will edit one of my cars. Thank you again!

Back