GT Sport SVG request thread (Please read 1st post)

• Thread starter daan
  • 10,544 comments
I sincerely don't know what was the issue. Anyway, I've tested this one right in-game.

Thanks for your patience. Unfortunately, I wasn't able to fit this decal into the same file so I resorted to split it into multiple layers. Some layers were downgraded to avoid exceeding the file size limits. Anyway, I'll share the full decal in higher quality if somebody else is able to reduce it even more. Use duplicate and replace functions in the livery editor.

Seems both mobil 1 decals came out wrong unfortunately

1644500931726.png

the vertical one has gray text instead of white + the red is dark and the horizontal one is white but doesnt have the correct shade of red.

Perhaps using this type of red on the "O" helps?

1644501036267.png

Last edited:
Thanks for your patience. Unfortunately, I wasn't able to fit this decal into the same file so I resorted to split it into multiple layers. Some layers were downgraded to avoid exceeding the file size limits. Anyway, I'll share the full decal in higher quality if somebody else is able to reduce it even more. Use duplicate and replace functions in the livery editor.

I guess it looks decent in-game. Btw, the file went from 1,659 KB to 181 KB at its highest quality and 53 KB at its lowest.
Well, I think it looks awesome!

Many, many thanks!! :cheers: :cheers: 👍 👍 :bowdown:

Hello everyone, I have returned with more decal requests,
before that I wish to thank everyone who takes the time out of their day(s) to make these decals, it's really cool for you guys to do that and I (along with a lot of people) appreciate it a lot.

Now to discuss decal requests.
This time I have quite a few more logos I would like to be converted to svg's, I know this is a lot of logos to make, but I would be very grateful if someone took the time to make these :D
Update: Tecnokart and Rizurin Graphics don't need to be made, so along with Rizurin and Rizurin Racing, that's 4 logos done, thanks seebsma 👍

Would someone like to reduce this one for me please, it would be much appreciated :)
Use duplicate/replace in-game to complete the decal with five steps.
Seems both mobil 1 decals came out wrong unfortunately

View attachment 1112999

the vertical one has gray text instead of white + the red is dark and the horizontal one is white but doesnt have the correct shade of red.

Perhaps using this type of red on the "O" helps?

View attachment 1113000
My bad. I thought you mean the exact colors that were shown in the pictures, including the shading if was necessary. These might help.
Update: Tecnokart and Rizurin Graphics don't need to be made, so along with Rizurin and Rizurin Racing, that's 4 logos done, thanks seebsma 👍
Here goes Pouso do Canario and Tortoretti.

Attachments

• mobil1_verticalGTS.svg
    947 bytes · Views: 23
  • mobil1_horizontalGTS.svg
    954 bytes · Views: 24
  • pousodocanarioGTS.svg
    8.8 KB · Views: 22
  • tortorettiGTS.svg
    3.5 KB · Views: 22
  • cattlemans_1GTS.svg
    6.9 KB · Views: 21
  • cattlemans_2GTS.svg
    10.8 KB · Views: 21
  • cattlemans_3GTS.svg
    13.6 KB · Views: 21
  • cattlemans_4GTS.svg
    12.1 KB · Views: 21
  • cattlemans_5GTS.svg
    14.3 KB · Views: 23

My bad. I thought you mean the exact colors that were shown in the pictures, including the shading if was necessary. These might help.

Thank you! 👍

I know this ain't the correct thread – but we desperately need some more voters for this poll:
Thanks in advance!:gtpflag:

Thank you very much 👍

Going to rush this before the maintenance - can anyone do the Grand Prix 2 logo? For the bottom logo, ignore the shines.

1533272-grand_prix_2.jpg

1644908135245.png

Last edited:
Hi!
Can someone please help me get the attached to work for GT Sport please

Attachments

• 5starWhite.svg
    9 KB · Views: 15
  • 5starBlack.svg
    9 KB · Views: 14
  • 5starBlack2.svg
    9 KB · Views: 14
Now that we know, that svg's carry over to GT7, is there an easy way to find all svg's posted in here?
Like some kind of database.

Hi, can anyone help me with these,thx in advance

Attachments

• Umya_Star.png
    Umya_Star.png
    11.7 KB · Views: 12
  • umya_Note_2.png
    umya_Note_2.png
    12.2 KB · Views: 12
  • umya_Note_.png
    umya_Note_.png
    8.1 KB · Views: 13
  • Umya racing long.PNG
    Umya racing long.PNG
    17.5 KB · Views: 12
  • Umya racing compact.PNG
    Umya racing compact.PNG
    27.5 KB · Views: 12
  • Umya number.png
    Umya number.png
    12.9 KB · Views: 12
  • 575CB625-34A9-4B7D-BA73-DF68EB9BBEA9.jpeg
    575CB625-34A9-4B7D-BA73-DF68EB9BBEA9.jpeg
    26.1 KB · Views: 13
  • 91FB12F2-B37E-48DB-B3B8-02107A385B22.png
    91FB12F2-B37E-48DB-B3B8-02107A385B22.png
    2.2 KB · Views: 14
  • A7BF2AC3-89C1-49EF-A364-7F7BE48D8E68.png
    A7BF2AC3-89C1-49EF-A364-7F7BE48D8E68.png
    1.3 KB · Views: 13
I'll give them a try and update this post if no one completes them first.
EDIT: RK ring might have a loss in quality, but was the best I could get.

Found the actual font and tried to fit it within a single file but the text is too detailed that increases the size absurdly. Could try to reduce considerably the quality but might take me longer. If I get any progress, I'll update this post.
Thank you so much for these.

Could you also please do this logo?

Attachments

• logo.jpg
    logo.jpg
    12.5 KB · Views: 11
Going to rush this before the maintenance - can anyone do the Grand Prix 2 logo? For the bottom logo, ignore the shines.

1533272-grand_prix_2.jpg

View attachment 1114344
I couldn't insert the waving flag because it's beyond my scope. However, I could add the flashes if you'd need them.

Hi!
Can someone please help me get the attached to work for GT Sport please

Hi, can anyone help me with these,thx in advance
Here's a couple of them. I'll update this post later.
EDIT: Here's both Umya Racing decals and the other note.
EDIT 2: Completing this group.
Thank you so much for these.

Could you also please do this logo?
Already working on it.
EDIT: Here you go.

Attachments

• umyastarGTS.svg
    2.4 KB · Views: 14
  • umyanote2GTS.svg
    2.1 KB · Views: 14
  • grandprix2_1GTS.svg
    2.1 KB · Views: 13
  • grandprix2_2GTS.svg
    4.9 KB · Views: 16
  • 5starBlack2GTS.svg
    7 KB · Views: 12
  • 5starBlackGTS.svg
    7 KB · Views: 13
  • 5starWhiteGTS.svg
    7 KB · Views: 12
  • andaluciatrGTS.svg
    8 KB · Views: 13
  • umyanote1GTS.svg
    667 bytes · Views: 14
  • umyaracinglongGTS.svg
    5.8 KB · Views: 14
  • umyaracingcompactGTS.svg
    5.9 KB · Views: 14
  • umya201GTS.svg
    299 bytes · Views: 14
  • flagGTS.svg
    1.3 KB · Views: 12
  • snowGTS.svg
    1.4 KB · Views: 12
  • arthurGTS.svg
    1.6 KB · Views: 14
Last edited:
Hey all, could someone please make this turbo logo for me? I don’t need that rough black background. Thanks in advance

Attachments

• 582A5905-6F34-4ECD-834C-8D69F926ECFB.jpeg
    582A5905-6F34-4ECD-834C-8D69F926ECFB.jpeg
    46.8 KB · Views: 12
Back in the GT5 days there was a small group of us that got together to play Cat & Mouse. The host designed a logo and had T-shirts made withh the logo and sent them out all over the world.
I spoke to him for the first time in 4 years and convinced him to get the gang back together!
Now, the logo he designed has been lost to everyone except me and I would like to honor the game with the logo on a car or two.
Here is the logo but I would like to have the black on a clear background please.

th_11384326-cat-and-mouse.jpg

Thank you!

Back in the GT5 days there was a small group of us that got together to play Cat & Mouse. The host designed a logo and had T-shirts made withh the logo and sent them out all over the world.
I spoke to him for the first time in 4 years and convinced him to get the gang back together!
Now, the logo he designed has been lost to everyone except me and I would like to honor the game with the logo on a car or two.
Here is the logo but I would like to have the black on a clear background please.

View attachment 1117435

Thank you!
Have fun!

Attachments

• cat-mouse.svg
    2.6 KB · Views: 14
I am hoping I can someone to do this up right, I searched the current decal collection and there were two but they are not good enough, don't look right. I am wanting the tail banner from NASA, it's the yellow band with slender black stripes at the top and bottom with the yellow border and the NASA in the middle.
This is best picture of what I want and if possible could the yellow banner be extended a bit more in case I need to trim (cover) the excess if needed?
20220226_181330.jpg

Thank you in advance and if possible leave notification here as to how to find finished decal.
Thank you again for tackling a difficult job.

I would greatly appreciate if someone could help create a SVG with our logos thanks very much..when I try the logo becomes very distorted. 😅

Attachments

• UNIT2-NEW10241024_1.jpg
    UNIT2-NEW10241024_1.jpg
    24.4 KB · Views: 15
  • unit2pink.tpback (1).png
    unit2pink.tpback (1).png
    66.4 KB · Views: 15
  • pinklogo(2).pdf
    851.3 KB · Views: 12
It's a bit much to ask probably and I couldn't find a single better image than the one linked here, but I'd really need that windshield banner "Sport Team" text. I can provide the "Asahi Kiko" part, but apart from the O that's not much of a help I suppose.

Last edited:
Back