GT Sport SVG request thread (Please read 1st post)

  • Thread starter Thread starter daan
  • 10,545 comments
  • 882,832 views
Could someone make this livery for me? I would be extremely happy :), it is for the Ford Mustang GR.3, I have searched for it, but I could only find it for the gr.3 road car :(.

ford-mustang-marc-vds-gt3-testing_100310396_m.jpg


2010_Ford_MustangMarcVDSGT32.jpg


ford-mustang-marc-vds-gt3_100310395_m.jpg


Ford-Mustang-GT3-3.jpg


race-spec-mustang-to-enter-the-fia-gt3-european-championship-19311_1.jpg


marcdvsmgt314.jpg


maxresdefault.jpg

I'm not sure what it says back on the spoiler, maybe insulco.be ?

Ford-Mustang-GT3-2010-Photo-09.jpg

Can't speak for the quality but I did find this one uploaded.

https://www.gran-turismo.com/gb/gts...arLivery/livery/1027422/1/8584504174963623440
 
@K32 I uploaded them but probaly can’t make it tonight to put them online.. but i will this weekend, sorry!

No problem. :)

Anyway can someone make and upload these as masking tape decals (just need the white removed from the photos)?:

Screen Shot 2018-06-15 at 21.29.25.png


Screen Shot 2018-06-15 at 21.29.47.png


Thanks!
 
Friendly request. Could someone create an SVG of my name please?

normanself

All in lower case, all one word. Font etc can be whatever, I'll just be greatly that I won't have to rewrite it on each new surface and livery.

Thank you kindly in advance :-)
 
Friendly request. Could someone create an SVG of my name please?

normanself

All in lower case, all one word. Font etc can be whatever, I'll just be greatly that I won't have to rewrite it on each new surface and livery.

Thank you kindly in advance :-)
Here ya go. Added a mask as well.
norrmanself.png
 

Attachments

I'm in the process of making a livery based around A Certain Magical Index character Misaki Shokuhou. However, I can't seem to be able to create a good core decal. If any of you could turn this into an usable SVG, I'd be extremely grateful.misaki_decal.png
 
I'll put them up on my brothers account shortly.
Search terms alpha and bravo (gtplanetsvg as secondary) . Zip also included if anyone else wants it.

Thank you very much mate!
 
Anyone able to do the 91-94 car numbers on the 2018 Porsche 911 RSR’s that appeared in onboard shots during Le Mans? Thanks!
 
I'm trying to create this paint scheme
Brad-Keselowski-car-PIR.jpg

And I need this (the best I can find) in order to create that scheme.
right.png

Can someone please upload it to the game? With the hash tags as well so I can find it.
 
After some help again please guys! No chromes or metallics this time haha! I need 4 decals please from this picture; J R M, JRM-GROUP.COM, the green "Gator" logo on the rear pillar and the large M thingy under the Ohlins near the back wheel please. Im going to remake one of my old liveries and would like it to be 100% correct this time so the fonts are very important as well! Thanks in advance and the usual request if you could add it to your own library as i have no method of transfering to mine!

11102929175_fcd4ce729f_b.jpg
 
I need two decal for my first car after Long Time .
cartechmotorsport_logo.png

And this one
18121648_1364852626909075_5602907121662932609_o.jpg
 
After some help again please guys! No chromes or metallics this time haha! I need 4 decals please from this picture; J R M, JRM-GROUP.COM, the green "Gator" logo on the rear pillar and the large M thingy under the Ohlins near the back wheel please. Im going to remake one of my old liveries and would like it to be 100% correct this time so the fonts are very important as well! Thanks in advance and the usual request if you could add it to your own library as i have no method of transfering to mine!

View attachment 744657
I've got the M somewhere. I'd need to redo it though as it's on a white background. Just need to find what PC I made it on...
 
Nice one, that's a good start thanks very much!
I've done the M and the JRM. You know where to find them :)

I haven't done jrmgroup.com as I don't know what font that is. I haven't looked for the gator yet.
 
And also @daan found a 2048 res pic but even on that the gator logo is like this.
View attachment 744758
Can't make out the bottom word. Still looking.
I think it's gator gear, but that search didn't help either (thanks to all the US sports teams called the gators...)
 
Back