GT Sport SVG request thread (Please read 1st post)

• Thread starter daan
  • 10,544 comments
Can anyone pleaaaaaase make my gamertag for PS4 / GTS and upload. I've been a painter on Forza for many years, but does not have the software to create SVG files for GTS. Any font or art will be appreciated. My gamertag is >> Riptide065

Thanks in advance, will be much appreciated.

Hi Guys,

I have a feeling I'm asking for a lot here. I can usually get by with making SVGs myself but I'm having a nightmare with what I'm trying to achieve so I'm hoping someone might be able to give me a hand.

I want to have a version of the London Tube map on a car I'm working on. Now that's obviously a complicated thing but I have worked hard on massively reducing the file size but removing most of the stations outside the Circle Line (Main part of London) and have removed a good number of smaller or less important ones inside it. However despite doing as much as I can I can't seem to get it anywhere close to low enough even if I run what I've done through an optimiser. I thought about doing the lines as one SVG and the station names as another but still I can't seem to make that work.

Here is the SVG that I have got to so far, you can see if you look at the full map how much I've removed to simplify it.

If anyone can help out or give me any advice on how I can make this work I'd appreciate it. Cheers.

Attachments

• TfL-TubeMap_reduced.zip
    46.8 KB · Views: 14
I need two decal for my first car after Long Time .
cartechmotorsport_logo.png

And this one
18121648_1364852626909075_5602907121662932609_o.jpg

upload_2018-6-18_14-18-23.png

I'll share them in a bout 10 minutes or so. I'll edit the links into this post.

Swissnet
https://www.gran-turismo.com/gb/gts...gallery/all/decal/1567832/4683814061273547800
https://www.gran-turismo.com/gb/gts...gallery/all/decal/1567832/4683814052280960016

Cartech
https://www.gran-turismo.com/gb/gts...gallery/all/decal/1567832/4692821258380804120

Last edited:
Hi Guys,

I have a feeling I'm asking for a lot here. I can usually get by with making SVGs myself but I'm having a nightmare with what I'm trying to achieve so I'm hoping someone might be able to give me a hand.

I want to have a version of the London Tube map on a car I'm working on. Now that's obviously a complicated thing but I have worked hard on massively reducing the file size but removing most of the stations outside the Circle Line (Main part of London) and have removed a good number of smaller or less important ones inside it. However despite doing as much as I can I can't seem to get it anywhere close to low enough even if I run what I've done through an optimiser. I thought about doing the lines as one SVG and the station names as another but still I can't seem to make that work.

Here is the SVG that I have got to so far, you can see if you look at the full map how much I've removed to simplify it.

If anyone can help out or give me any advice on how I can make this work I'd appreciate it. Cheers.
Way way way way way too much text. You'll probably be able to do just the lines, but not with all that text.

Hi Guys,

Love the sound of it. Is the ideal aim to put the whole map over a whole car? I know how I'd go about it, if it were me, but without tests, I'm not sure how many decals it could end up being.

Might take a look later...

Love the sound of it. Is the ideal aim to put the whole map over a whole car? I know how I'd go about it, if it were me, but without tests, I'm not sure how many decals it could end up being.

Might take a look later...

Thanks! I have two ideas really. One would be to do as you are saying, the other is a car sponsored by 'Visit London'. I have a silhouette of the London skyline going around the bottom of the car and wanted the Tube map to go on the bonnet, that's the only bit of the car left to do.

Short of trying to lay it all out manually with thin lines and circles and make about 80 station name SVGs I'm a bit stuck.

Thanks! I have two ideas really. One would be to do as you are saying, the other is a car sponsored by 'Visit London'. I have a silhouette of the London skyline going around the bottom of the car and wanted the Tube map to go on the bonnet, that's the only bit of the car left to do.

Short of trying to lay it all out manually with thin lines and circles and make about 80 station name SVGs I'm a bit stuck.

Well, there's 270 stations on the whole underground, if you did half of them you'd probably need to use about 30-40 svg files to get all those station names in alone (should get 70-80 characters in a 15kb file in that kind of font), although the map itself (lines and circles) might not be that big file wise.

I might draw up the bit inside the Circle and District lines later, see how big that'd be.

Rwr7ENR.png

Would someone mind making a text decal of just the words Spec Racing? Whichever is easier, tracing this or finding a font that's close. :cheers:

It’s been long enough since my last request. This one’s a bit more challenging however. I need this Incepa logo pulled off this image: (Just the triangle part)

A31D5ADF-92E2-4C0C-9220-29908060D2D3.jpeg

I also need their full logo done:

72132C96-D640-4B6F-A659-35D9023731A1.png

Unfortunatly it’s not that huge of a company so finding better images was a nearly impossible venture for me.

Thanks for the conversions in advance!

For clarification: the decal doesn't need the shadow work the original has, and the outlines can be separated into as many parts as one sees fit.
I'm in the process of making a livery based around A Certain Magical Index character Misaki Shokuhou. However, I can't seem to be able to create a good core decal. If any of you could turn this into an usable SVG, I'd be extremely grateful.View attachment 744213

EDIT: Something broke.

Last edited:
That looks like a very tricky and tedious design to do Daan!
It was fairly straightforward once I'd svg'd the images of the circuits (see tweet) but it's not entirely accurate as I couldn't work out some of the shapes.

Oh wow! Great liveries, added the white livery to my collection 👍 :gtpflag:.

Oh so you made this as well? I'm using it now on my F-Type Gr.4 👍 :).

upload_2018-6-18_22-52-30.png

Edit.

I was wrong, this is the F-Type livery i'm using :embarrassed:

upload_2018-6-18_23-6-34.png

but I downloaded yours as well :D.

Last edited:
It’s been long enough since my last request. This one’s a bit more challenging however. I need this Incepa logo pulled off this image: (Just the triangle part)

View attachment 744805

I also need their full logo done:

View attachment 744806

Unfortunatly it’s not that huge of a company so finding better images was a nearly impossible venture for me.

Thanks for the conversions in advance!
Here ya go.
incepa.png

Attachments

• incepa.zip
    6.7 KB · Views: 9
It was fairly straightforward once I'd svg'd the images of the circuits (see tweet) but it's not entirely accurate as I couldn't work out some of the shapes.

How did that go over my head?! I didn't even realise they were circuits! So obvious now!
Anyway, ive just done a search for the GPRM decal and couldn't find one. Can i add that on top of the JRM-GROUP.COM please?

How did that go over my head?! I didn't even realise they were circuits! So obvious now!
Anyway, ive just done a search for the GPRM decal and couldn't find one. Can i add that on top of the JRM-GROUP.COM please?

Me neither, I thought it was just random patterns :lol:. Maybe you found these as I did?

srqrvt1432773085.png

Also @daan this is the closest free font I could find for JRM-GROUP.COM could you upload it please. Unless you have a closer font that is.
jrmcom.png

Edit: added gprm (not tested in game) I can't upload if I wanted too as PSN is down for me so Anybody please .
gprm.png

Attachments

• jrmgrouptxt.zip
    2.8 KB · Views: 13
  • gprm.zip
    1.1 KB · Views: 13
Last edited:
Is anyone able to recreate this one for me? I couldn't find a bigger sized image unfortunately :(

upload_2018-6-19_8-35-11.png

Thanks a lot in advance! :cheers:

Latest Posts

Back