GT Sport - Trailers, Videos and Screenshots

• Thread starter sk8er913
  • 17,667 comments
A different angle of the second area of the forest that runs on the main menu

forest1hmk5x.jpg

forest3ntjwj.jpg

Wanted to try something new for the hotlap videos - queue the feets! Also, can't get enough of the GR86. Power oversteer out of the box :-)

Had a look over the GTS Youtube channel. This is probably the best produced of the Free Update videos. The crispness, cars, music, tone, camera movement and capture of speed.

Great times during the GT Sport era. Used to look forward to these expertly crafted release trailers!

Fond memories of this Porsche since its the first Porsche to appear officially in a GT game. I remember that time where we all went bonkers when this car showed up as part of the announcement that Porsche will be appearing in Gran Turismo for the first time.

Glad I'll be able to cover every Porsche car in GTS at this rate with the RSR being the only car left I haven't done a Nords run yet.

Driving this car reminded me of my first Manufacturer Series win with the Cayman GT4.

The below is my onboard from the 2020 EMEA final where qualifying for the final race was a 1 lap shootout in the X2019 around Spa. Just 0.030 off my personal best from 10+ hours of practice, this is easily the best qualifying lap I ever did at any live event. Look how close it is at the top!

First 60 FPS gameplay capture of GT Sport. Why this combo? It was inspired by the very steaming hot takes about how the AI "Defended" its position in this thread all while justifying it using this video here, which only ironically proves how the AI doesn't do that. So captured from the replay of that experiment (Same track, same cars and same RSS tires on default setup from the same starting spot).

Last edited:
Back