GT Sport - Trailers, Videos and Screenshots

• Thread starter sk8er913
  • 17,667 comments
It was another pleasant drive around the Ring with the Porsche 997 GT3. It felt like driving the 996 GT3 but stiffer.

Another Gr.3 I kept seeing in GT7 trailers that made me want to do a run around the Ring with the livery shown on the trailer.

Guess I got more things to learn in order to understand the Huracan GT3's handling.

I'm surprised that I haven't done a run yet with the Amuse S2K GT1 Turbo. Glad that I used this opportunity in order to understand more about the car's handling.

After seeing the GT-R GT500 having its last race, I decided to do a tribute run for it.

Last edited:
I don't expect anyone to watch the whole stream but this was my first 'racing' in a while on GT Sport Daily Races.

Actually found myself having fun with these combinations (bar Race B) so I might do specific videos on each race later in the week.

Comments/improvements on driving appreciated as I am always thinking I am never at my best performances and were a few whoopsie's during the Race C...

Next up I wanted to cover the 930 Turbo as a continuation of me doing some runs around the Nords with the Porsche cars and this car was challenge to use but then again its called the Widowmaker for a reason.

17dcdfe4e4e24-7de280762A687F378A2.2BD9D98D46A0B126_message_419787151257770_1639793559600.jpg

What do I win?

Finally got my hands on the last remaining unicorn car that I haven't acquired yet until now and it was fun to use around the Nords.

Happy holidays everyone.

Almost done covering the retro Porsches in this one.

Also it was a nice drive with the 356.

Back