GT Sport - Trailers, Videos and Screenshots

• Thread starter sk8er913
  • 17,667 comments
Often get asked how to avoid getting punted in GT Sport - summarised what I do into three techniques that are hopefully helpful!

Good tips. There's nothing more satisfying to me than watching a failed dive attempt. :)

I feel like I'm seeing this more and more around my level (I've been at the same level for a long time). Used to see more contact/ victims, now I see about 50/50 where the diver misses due to the car in front being aware and ready.

As written in the title, 2 battles in lobbies from about a month ago.

First battle is from a FIA Manu practice lobby as my first bit of driving for that day. Starts off as a 3 way fight for the lead before settling down into a duel. Surprisingly little contact through it all.

Second battle was from a 15-minute Miata cup race. Reverse grid start from previous results (though, not shown here). I had a really hard time determing who should be in front since the pace was so even. Gotta respect someone who's going blow-for-blow with you plus some.

Both were very fun and it's the type of racing I want to see in the daily races, but can't. Maybe it's because we have DR/SR on the line, and we sacrifice a bit of fun for stats...

Was trying to think of a car to cover a Nords run on but then I thought of doing a run with the NSX Type R since it's one of my favorite Japanese cars and it was all worth it since the car was fun to drive around the Nords.

Was trying to think of a car to cover a Nords run on but then I thought of doing a run with the NSX Type R since it's one of my favorite Japanese cars and it was all worth it since the car was fun to drive around the Nords.

One of my favourites, when it comes to handling. Such a fun and engaging car to drive.

A bit of GT1 at the beginning. I LOVE IT!
lots of references to past episodes of the GT serie... and lots of bits of infos on what we will find in the game... I can't wait !

And that soundtrack.... 😍

Last edited:
I kinda wanted to do a R34 run around the Nords for a while now so I figured this would be a good time to do it.

Edit: Here's another Nords run featuring a 8 figure car that I bought recently since I was close to reaching the 20 million credit limit. I am pleasantly satisfied as to how the DB3S performs like its planted to the ground.

Last edited:
I was just doing an endurance race on the Nurburgring out of boredom and noticed one of the cars that was leading for a while finished miles off the back at the end. Then when I checked the replay out of curiosity, I found this. As awful as the GT Sport AI is, it might have a career doing parodies of movies ahead of it...

Last edited:

I was just doing an endurance race on the Nurburgring out of boredom and noticed one of the cars that was leading for a while finished miles off the back at the end. Then when I checked the replay out of curiosity, I found this. As awful as the GT Sport AI is, it might have a career doing parodies of movies ahead of it...

Lol

I somehow managed to earn enough credits again to buy another unicorn so I used the credits I earned to buy a Alfa Romeo TZ2 and then took around the Nords and I must say I'm impressed with how it handles.

Since it's gonna take me more grinding to get that 250 GTO, I decided for the meantime to buy the Corvette StingRay Racer Concept instead and took it for a spin.

Last edited:
After seeing the Audi R8 LMS Evo in the Brembo trailer for GT7, I decided to enjoy the last months of using this car and one of them is by taking for a spin around the good ol' Nords.

Audi R8 LMS '15, enjoy that well deserved rest as the R8 LMS Evo will likely be the new Audi Gr.3 main going to GT7.

Last edited:
Back