GT Sport - Trailers, Videos and Screenshots

• Thread starter sk8er913
  • 17,667 comments
my gameplay of an online race i was in on the Nurburgring in Gr.3 race cars driving the 2016 Mercedes Gt Gt3 racecar Im using a Thrusmaster T300 wheel and T3PA Pedals normally i use my Fanatec V3 pedals with a cpx adapter connected to my T300 they work great but i have those pedals setup on my pc rig atm but anyhow enjoy the video it was a good race

Bonus :D

g9vz7dx-imgur-gif.642277

:lol::lol:

What do you have R1 mapped to? I have R1 mapped to flash headlights, and it does nothing during replays. I have change view mapped to the right-hand side of the pad, and only once have I had a replay change views when pressing the change view button, and I don't know what I did to get it to work.
Otherwise I have been able to use up/down on the d-pad to cycle between different camera positions on track when watching a single player replay.

Managed to get 4th place at Dragon Trail with a 1.51.235! Here's the video as well as two races against TRL_CAGE @GTPMcBride, who is in 5th place. I conveniently forgot to record the 3rd race where I had a huge crash in the last sector and lost to him quite badly :lol: All great races though and a really close battle until the end! :cheers:

Managed to get 4th place at Dragon Trail with a 1.51.235! Here's the video as well as two races against TRL_CAGE @GTPMcBride, who is in 5th place. I conveniently forgot to record the 3rd race where I had a huge crash in the last sector and lost to him quite badly :lol: All great races though and a really close battle until the end! :cheers:

Crossing through the kurbs in Dragon Trail should be out of a valid lap... It's too much as off road jumping racing. I hope PD will correct those points. It feels weird and unrealistic a race with all the cars jumping accross the kurbs ( for exemple between 0'33" and 0'38" in the first video).

Crossing through the kurbs in Dragon Trail should be out of a valid lap... It's too much as off road jumping racing. I hope PD will correct those points. It feels weird and unrealistic a race with all the cars jumping accross the kurbs ( for exemple between 0'33" and 0'38" in the first video).

It's because PD's track rules are that kerbs count as track and you only need 2 wheels touching them, so when the kerbs are half a mile wide, you will get people jumping over them. It's more an issue with the track design than the rules.

It's because PD's track rules are that kerbs count as track and you only need 2 wheels touching them, so when the kerbs are half a mile wide, you will get people jumping over them. It's more an issue with the track design than the rules.

I agree with you... and maybe making the outside of the track more slippery or dirty in order to punish that kind of driving, like in real life.

I don't know very clearly, but FIA's rules are the same than PD's about kerbs ? Or you need 2 wheels touching the tarmac at the inside of the kerb ?

I agree with you... and maybe making the outside of the track more slippery or dirty in order to punish that kind of driving, like in real life.

I don't know very clearly, but FIA's rules are the same than PD's about kerbs ? Or you need 2 wheels touching the tarmac at the inside of the kerb ?
In any motorsport in real life the curb is part of the track an aslong 2 wheels stay within the track or white then its a valid lap, an in some cases 4 wheels can ride a curb depending on the layout of the track an if its used by everyone then it's not deemed unfair :)

I only watched race 2 but brilliant finish:tup:👍

Nice lap Saidur 👍 I noticed you changed view in the replay.. how do you change view as I have tried and my wheel buttons don't seem to work for that? do I need to use a pad to change view? Thanks in advance :cheers:

Testing picture in picture video of the Alfa at Nordschleife. So pleased to be able to do PiP. In Assetto Corsa it couldn't be done accurately because of fps differences between in-game/ replay footages.

Testing picture in picture video of the Alfa at Nordschleife. So pleased to be able to do PiP. In Assetto Corsa it couldn't be done accurately because of fps differences between in-game/ replay footages.

It can, but unfortunately not with the tools built into the PS4.

Here's the best of my 2 races at the Nordshleife last night. They seem to have a new, more aggressive, me in that someone ghosted through me at Ex-muhle (about 3:00 mins) and I wasn't having that so a bit of rubbing ensued and they dropped back. I also had a go at the Schulz GTR round about Wipperman (5:00 mins) but that didn't quite work out...

Godzilla Trail:

Jesus I need a GTR! If you drove like that, out of the last and 2nd corner, in the Genesis or SLK you'd spin. On that last turn I have to settle the car into the 70MPH range before I can pick up between 10-40% throttle. You're doing 80MPH and full throttle lol. That last chicane is 105 MPH on the exit curbing for me at full pelt, you can do it at 120mph in the GTR. No wonder the lap times are so low :scared: This is exactly why the BOP isn't working.

Edit: clarification

Last edited:
I find it strange that some D-pad users applying tcs are bringing in faster times than some long term wheel users with no aids? GT became user friendly for sure by the looks of it.. might blow some dust off the DS4 and see how it feels :D

Not a moan just an observation :P

Back