GT Sport - Trailers, Videos and Screenshots

• Thread starter sk8er913
  • 17,667 comments
I find it strange that some D-pad users applying tcs are bringing in faster times than some long term wheel users with no aids? GT became user friendly for sure by the looks of it.. might blow some dust off the DS4 and see how it feels :D

Not a moan just an observation :P
Applying tcs? Tactics? I was a long term wheel user an i am also decent on pad with top 5 places an pcars Time Trials an raced no abs no assists on Assetto Corsa against wheel users, i dont like using a DS4 but i have no option to do so atm, it's an easyish game to use a DS4 but the braking is actually very difficult for me atm considering am trying to feather the square button in the audi for the right rotation.:banghead:

Applying tcs? Tactics? I was a long term wheel user an i am also decent on pad with top 5 places an pcars Time Trials an raced no abs no assists on Assetto Corsa against wheel users, i dont like using a DS4 but i have no option to do so atm, it's an easyish game to use a DS4 but the braking is actually very difficult for me atm considering am trying to feather the square button in the audi for the right rotation.:banghead:

Wow seems I touched a nerve :P anyway tcs = 'traction control system' as shown in the 1st place drivers replay.. during all other GT series it was known that tcs on = slower.. this game it doesn't seem to be the case and a few drivers in the top 10 are using d-pad which in previous games was nearly always behind the wheel over the lap and this shows different also.. that's all I meant 👍

Some races from today, got matched against Majlk, who was 3rd on the European leaderboards at the time, in my first race as rank C.

Got my best Gr.4 result at Dragon Trail today, from last place off the start to 4th, no GT-R required:

X9vUqzb.jpg

What was required though was total chaos and blind luck. :lol:

Wow seems I touched a nerve :P anyway tcs = 'traction control system' as shown in the 1st place drivers replay.. during all other GT series it was known that tcs on = slower.. this game it doesn't seem to be the case and a few drivers in the top 10 are using d-pad which in previous games was nearly always behind the wheel over the lap and this shows different also.. that's all I meant 👍
I'd say that TCS use depends on the track. On a bumpy track like Nürburgring it can be useful, aswell as on tight tracks with lots of slow corners. O somerhing like Silverstone - or Dragon Trail for that matter, although the curb hopping does upset the cars, that can be cured with proper use of the diff settings - TCS should be a hindrance to all out performance.
Why it helps DS users, is probably due to the excessive steering inputs from the pad.

Quite a large improvement over GT6 I'd say
No question. :sly:

Personally, I like the paint scratches effect.
They seem quite well represented.
Plus the dings and dents also look very good.

I've also seen some cracked and broken lights, which added to those details would be good enough for me.

I understand people wanting damage related to the speed of impact.
And I guess, so do I.

But if paint scratches, panel dents, and broken lights are where PD are at regardless of impact speed, I can live with that.

Back