GT Sport - Trailers, Videos and Screenshots

• Thread starter sk8er913
  • 17,667 comments
Are we able to edit the videos??
I think we are not allowed to do that because it's the BETA..
Something like that is said in the BETA agreement.
Yes, it does say this.

3. You must keep confidential all information relating to the beta software and the beta. You must not discuss the beta with anyone except us and other people taking part in the beta ("Beta Testers"). In particular, you must not discuss the beta with anyone associated with a competing videogame format or publisher, a news or information service (whether television, magazine, newspaper or otherwise) or in any online forum or chat room, other than our official beta forum.
That means this whole thread, and indeed this whole forum, is breaking it. Youtube is also full of GTS videos. I doubt PD/Sony would do anything about it.

The way I see it is what's the difference between your video and my video? The only difference is that I can chop the boring bits out.

Good run on the green hell. Currently 4th on the american leaderboards. I think i can take at least 2 seconds down from this run if i take every corner well.

I cant run that second curb like that!! :banghead: You made your lap very easy looking :odd: i know what you now mean by you feel you can get into 49's... Good Luck Keep Pushing you know Arnaud be back :cheers:
You can get it if you really want. Don't really need to though. Faster you go, tends to look easier as it means you got the racing line nailed and had minimal loss of traction through the whole lap.

I like that you can lean on the front tyres in this game and cars actually turn well with a pad, on GT6 it felt like you were reliant more on the rear tyres and cars were hard to steer. I lost about a tenth or two on each sector compared to my best, tempted to try and get a wheel and go for a 1:49 if event comes back.

Bit surreal on AC with GT-R I set fastest time with touchpad and GT Sport with GT-R, I managed to do a competitive time with DS4, didn't expect that as I don't use either inputs much. Hopefully gaps between drivers is closer in GTS as it seems easier to reach the limit than GT6.
Jesus I need a GTR! If you drove like that, out of the last and 2nd corner, in the Genesis or SLK you'd spin. On that last turn I have to settle the car into the 70MPH range before I can pick up between 10-40% throttle. You're doing 80MPH and full throttle lol. That last chicane is 105 MPH on the exit curbing for me at full pelt, you can do it at 120mph in the GTR. No wonder the lap times are so low :scared: This is exactly why the BOP isn't working.

Edit: clarification
I had 4C before, when I was driving that I was thinking to myself in Alonso's voice, "GP2 traction, GP2 Traction! I'm quickest in the corners." :lol:
Hi man! What a lap, congrats!!

Just one thing, seeing your driving style, it seems that you've used a controller instead of a steering wheel. Am I right?

Cheers!
Thanks. Yep, used a standard DS4 controller.
Wow seems I touched a nerve :P anyway tcs = 'traction control system' as shown in the 1st place drivers replay.. during all other GT series it was known that tcs on = slower.. this game it doesn't seem to be the case and a few drivers in the top 10 are using d-pad which in previous games was nearly always behind the wheel over the lap and this shows different also.. that's all I meant 👍
I remember TC at 1 being used now and again by some top drivers in older GTs, have you got an example of someone doing a really quick time with TC on GTS?

I remember TC at 1 being used now and again by some top drivers in older GTs, have you got an example of someone doing a really quick time with TC on GTS?

Oops... Looks like I was wrong haha :P I took it that you used TCS in the lap below..

At the bottom of the screen TCS is highlighted below the speedo and I took it for granted it was being used.. apologies if wrong and I really need to try and understand the display in this beta more ;)👍

Smile @Swellux, you're on daan camara.

vlcsnap-2017-04-23-15h58m42s107.png

Good racing 👍

Did a few races at Brands Hatch Indy and won comfortably again, managed to get some decent consistency in one of the races, doing three laps consecutively within a few tenths of my qualifying time.

Had also three races where I started second due to a top 10 driver being in the races at Dragon Trail with Gr.3 cars. Second Gr.3 race today was closest and most fun for me yet, the other two were a bit more comfortable due to others probably making mistakes so won them by a decent margin. Thanks @TNR_5zigen for posting setup on YouTube, I had only enough time to input it after Brands Hatch Indy race before starting of the Dragon Trail Gr.3 race, was interesting trying to get used to new setup and gearing in the race and also the speed difference from Gr.4 cars straight away. Won by over eight seconds in that race and over 15 seconds in final race.

Below is video of second race, started to get used to the car and pushed towards the end doing a time quicker than my fastest qualifying lap in the last lap. Feels like car can do a time in 1:38's. Didn't hit the wall in any of the races so my safety rating has gone up quite a lot.

Oops... Looks like I was wrong haha :P I took it that you used TCS in the lap below..

At the bottom of the screen TCS is highlighted below the speedo and I took it for granted it was being used.. apologies if wrong and I really need to try and understand the display in this beta more ;)👍

Think it defaulted to that display, didn't know how to change it so left it as it was. No worries, not fun with TC. ;)

Not sure how I held this. I'm not exactly known for my drifting prowess.

Excellent drifting skills:tup:👍 But the ability to hold the car at 45 degrees, downhill, with 3 tires on the grass and one front tire on the tarmac, while under full lateral g's, really brings to light the comprimises in the physics engine of this game:tdown:👎. Let's hope it's just a forced "unreal" grip setting on the track edge as in previous games and we have the ability to turn this on and off in the full game.

A bit of payback I suspect after he covered the inside line at the start and you went off track for the pass and clipped him when you tried to get all 4 wheels back on the tarmac entering T1. The fact that he punted the car off behind you before taking a jab at you tells me it was likely intentional on his part though:sly:

A bit of payback I suspect after he covered the inside line at the start and you went off track for the pass and clipped him when you tried to get all 4 wheels back on the tarmac entering T1.
I'll give you that the 1st turn was a bit aggressive, but I had 2 tyres on track (which is the generally accepted OLR rules), and was clearly alongside, if not ahead, going into the braking zone. He turned in, and gave me no room. If he'd left his turn in a bit later, we'd have been fine. I can't just disappear like he seemed to expect me to do.

Stop the wining about the tree, iam racaing not looking to trees or gras of you see them allot in detail then you cant drive!

The game is not perfect its a beta but feeling is there the vibe is there more then other games for me and yes i have them all. When the game releases iam non stop on my PS4! Loving it allot! Would love to race more haha

Back