GT Sport - Trailers, Videos and Screenshots

• Thread starter sk8er913
  • 17,667 comments
RBHjT4p.jpg

6zQnTmM.jpg

from neogaf

Last edited by a moderator:

The AI in this video is actually really impressive to me. This is an experienced driver who is much faster than I am and he isn't just blowing past everything.

I agree. The Huracan especially didn't want to lose it's position and giving some surprise overtake! :lol: Then the Subie and Mitsu also did the same! :D I'm glad Custom Race can give us more challenging manner and various options to do your own races. 👍

Just finished the 30 lap enduro on tier 6 of the missions. Wow, to say I’m impressed would be an understatement. The GR.3 M6 and Hurican were extremely tough to pass. So much so that I ended up placing 3rd. Had to fight just to keep the AMG GT off me. I never used to race in previous GT series, only drifting, but wow was this difficult. Had a blast while doing it.

Set
I've just tried custom race but it's the same. You have an option for different classes for opponents but it's not fair. What am I supposed to do for more challenging AI in same class?
You can force your opponents to be driving in a car class higher or lower than you, but not much besides turning boost on for AI. It makes sense to give yourself a challenge in say, an N200 vs a grid of N300, but I assume Gr.4/3/1/B would have to tackle major disadvantages or viceversa.

EDIT: Sorry for double posting.

please show us more! Finally get to see some real driving here!

If anyone wondered GTS would be a boring game with all the homologation here is my toy from last night. Fully tuned M4 gr. 4. Approx 490bhp / 930kg on RSS tires and one off livery. Very Time attack type feeling car that leaves gr3 behind.

Just finished the 30 lap enduro on tier 6 of the missions. Wow, to say I’m impressed would be an understatement. The GR.3 M6 and Hurican were extremely tough to pass. So much so that I ended up placing 3rd. Had to fight just to keep the AMG GT off me. I never used to race in previous GT series, only drifting, but wow was this difficult. Had a blast while doing it.
I won it by a single second, M6 behind me. Very good race.

Back