GT Sport - Trailers, Videos and Screenshots

• Thread starter sk8er913
  • 17,667 comments
you see that :gtpflag:

Cr5CG75.jpg

Here is the gameplay and replay after you finished the mission :

Here is the gameplay and replay after you finished the mission :

I hope scenery (except lights) doesn't have reflections because there's not enough water on track. Car (again, except lights) doesn't seem to reflect too (though it does in Scapes).

Apologies for my potato cam photos! I won my first online race in ages and actually beat a challenge by a decent margin for once!
IMG_8107.JPG
IMG_8108.JPG

Also that 30 lap challenge in stage 6 takes about 1 hour to complete. Easy race though, I was about a full pitstop infront by the end (around 20 seconds)

Idk if this already posted, but this one (courtesy of @Shirrako. Nice job mate 👍) is the best GTS demo footage I've seen so far imo. Like how Tokyo looks at night and the 60 FPS replay is simply... stunning... :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: Reminds me on my old days watching replays of GT4. So nostalgic... :embarrassed: :D

Also there is fireworks... I love fireworks... Not expecting to see that tbh but it is a really nice addition for visual immersion. Nice touch 👍

Screenshot_20171010-213041.jpg

Screenshot_20171010-213103.jpg

Toyota Gazoo Racing has uploaded two vids of the TS050 in GT Sport on YouTube.

Brand Central showcase

TS050 Hybrid time trial at Nurburgring GP with Kamui Kobayashi behind the wheel.

Same circuit and driver, only this time with commentary on how to drive the track.

I mistake he sound differently in that demo TS050 compared to demo?

Idk if this already posted, but this one (courtesy of @Shirrako. Nice job mate 👍) is the best GTS demo footage I've seen so far imo. Like how Tokyo looks at night and the 60 FPS replay is simply... stunning... :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: Reminds me on my old days watching replays of GT4. So nostalgic... :embarrassed: :D

Also there is fireworks... I love fireworks... Not expecting to see that tbh but it is a really nice addition for visual immersion. Nice touch 👍

View attachment 678942
View attachment 678943

I can finally hear some tunnel reverb :sly:. Now the sound package has gotten better for me. Now if they can make all the engine sounds of the car as accurate as possible that will complete everything else and will officialy set GT Sport on Par with competitions..👍
Props to PD sound designers (keep on improving!).

Back