GT Sport - Trailers, Videos and Screenshots

• Thread starter sk8er913
  • 17,667 comments
I went lobby raiding with some regular racing mates a few nights ago.
I had one race that turned into a tailgating exercise, and while I'm not one for making many videos, I thought this one was probably worth it.

Chasing Phoenix for 5 laps nose to tail, he handled the constant pressure very well.
And disregarding the slightly scrappy first corner, I think we only lightly touched bumpers twice, in a penalty free run for both of us.

At the end of the race my face was like ... :D
Great fun.

"What a huge..."
C3F9D5CF-E628-4597-B80A-DE055A189FD3.jpeg

Managed to string together a few clean laps around the new track in the W08, though I did get a bit lost :lol:

I really don’t like that layout, your constantly on the brakes for another right angle corner or just a flat out bigger right angle corner. The only fun bit is the chicane off the bridge, but the input lag with the controller makes that a bit clumsy in the W08

Here's my fastest time for all sectors of the Tokyo Expressway Central Outer Loop circuit experience which are all first place worldwide.

With a fistful of sports premiums (and Mc640S) I tested various types of standing starts with SS tyres and also compared them at Tsukuba..

All I can say Gran Turismo is on the right way now. The new tyre model is so much better!

Back