GT Sport - Trailers, Videos and Screenshots

• Thread starter sk8er913
  • 17,667 comments
New G D3sign!! :D

The XNR Batmobile!!

XNR BATMOBILE (1).jpg XNR BATMOBILE (2).jpg XNR BATMOBILE (3).jpg XNR BATMOBILE (4).jpg XNR BATMOBILE (5).jpg

Link:

https://www.gran-turismo.com/es/gts...lery/all/livery/3477545/1/5990448379829683240

Showcase video!!

Time lapse video!!

Everyones seen the start glitches recently

But how about this stopped start glitch :confused:

And then the speedo/map etc disappeared on me

Hopefully this update solves some of the issues

After AWFUL qualifications (ramming from behind, penalties, etc.), I started the race in 20th place :boggled:. I didn't give up, even if someone pushed me out of the track :mad:, and I finished the race in 6th place :bowdown:! Better than the guy who started the race in 1st place :cool::cool::cool:.

Last edited:
The Pagani Zonda R is a real beast on the Nordschleife. :eek:
I did some hotlaps with default setup and hard racing tires. I thought the car will handle almost like a GR.3 but i was completely wrong.
Even without tuning this is a run on a cannonball. My best time 6:21.590 👍

Yes this car used to be one of my favorites @ 600pp, it handled so well, like one of the older SuperGT cars. Maybe I underestimated how little horsepower it had at 600pp because in GT Sport this car is an absolute handful

I got the game at launch, did some campaign stuff, but haven't played it in ages. Started playing again recently. Did my first few sport races this weekend. This happened....

I started in 4th and at the last turn I thought I had 1st place locked down. Right before the finish line, I had a ghosted car unghost itself causing me to crash and fall from 2nd to 4th.

I could have avoided it and gone to the outside but being a noob and feeling some slip in the car didn't help. Not to mention all the other times cars in front of me were ghosts and stayed ghosted for me to go through them. Sigh...

Back