GT Sport - Trailers, Videos and Screenshots

• Thread starter sk8er913
  • 17,667 comments
The Pagani Zonda R is a real beast on the Nordschleife. :eek:
I did some hotlaps with default setup and hard racing tires. I thought the car will handle almost like a GR.3 but i was completely wrong.
Even without tuning this is a run on a cannonball. My best time 6:21.590 👍

After the Zonda, a new track only Supercar made it into the game, the McLaren P1 GTR! :D
Even i thought the Zonda is a beast on this track it feels like a tame kitten compared to the McLaren. :scared:

The question is now: Which of them is faster around the Ring? It´s power vs. downforce!
Again ABS only, hard racing tires and stock setup.

Finally got around to making use of the PS4s share function. Didn't realize how easy it is to capture vids.

Here are 2 PSVR vids of a BMW E92 and an F50 around the Nurb. Not going for laptimes, just enjoying the drive in VR.

Using Fanatec hardware, with clutch. No aids except ABS and SS tires.

BMW

Ferrari

I've only spent time with the M3 and F50 from the new content update, but both are great!

F50:

Hello everyone,

I am a Gran Turismo driver since 1998. Now I am a musician, but Gran Turismo remained my passion and hobby that I do besides music.
Few months ago, I decided to upload every now and then a video to my youtube channell. My first GT video is a tribute movie, one of the proudest things I ever did.
Other than that, I will upload some of my best online races that happen.
I'm not a top youtuber, that uploads a video every 2 days...

This is my playlist: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLI81Ues_ok6ew_OGfNZCU9sz16vbM-fLD :gtpflag:

I will continuously try to upload something interesting from me into this thread. Thank you for support, subscribe to my YT channell if you also like the music that I make! ;)

Wishing everyone nice holidays and happy new year!! :cheers:

It's a live show at Japan, Sapporo.

FIAGTC, Manufacturer Winners of 1, kawakana222 with be there 👍

...and late start after 25 sec at first race:lol:

Last edited:
Anyone drove on christmas? I did!
And... I had an amazing race with 2 other drivers. I guess it was meant as a christmas present hehehe... :D

20181227_163932.jpg

I tried my luck with a couple of races last night. Gr2 is a lot of fun, need to practice more though. I think this weekend will be a race weekend for me. Aim is to get to DR/A and SR/S. I hope you enjoy the videos.

Back