GT Sport - Trailers, Videos and Screenshots

• Thread starter sk8er913
  • 17,667 comments
The Super GTs at the Green Hell:

Full review of the qualification and race (fuel, pitstop etc..).
With this event I found my pace after long absence of real racing. Although minimal race length, the feel was intense.
Have a fast 2019 guys!

Went hard on the RX-7 FD over the weekend - lots of liveries discovered, Scapes captured and plenty of VR hotlapping:

Meanwhile, I'm contemplating where I'm going to take the (non-confirmed) 350Z and Integra Type R on the 17th :drool:

Last edited:
@AgentBlackDog New race. I follow the AI rabbit through the field and it keeps pulling away. Once I lead, it puts on the boost.

Being a GT League race above, the AI are scripted. Custom Race, AI have been improved.

I hopped on to a custom race the other day and I was astonished at how much better the A.I was compared to GT League. I've had the game since August and the GT Legaue A.I has just gotten a bot annoying for me. I hate how sweaty it becomes once you've gotten to 3rd place.

I hopped on to a custom race the other day and I was astonished at how much better the A.I was compared to GT League. I've had the game since August and the GT Legaue A.I has just gotten a bot annoying for me. I hate how sweaty it becomes once you've gotten to 3rd place.
I'm not sure what the coding/programming difference between Gt League and Custom Race is. If someone actually knows, would be interesting to understand why.

Back