GT Sport - Trailers, Videos and Screenshots

• Thread starter sk8er913
  • 17,667 comments
My daily Nordschleife hot lap: STOCK Audi R8 '07: 07.40.463
I absolutely LOVED this car in GT5. It DESTROYED cars with similar HP. In GTS it does that not quite so effortlesly, but still quite much.
It's suuuuper stable but just like the M3, it really does lack speed. Not that I would consider those cars slow relative to their HP, but they aren't really speedy either.

My daily Nordschleife hot lap: STOCK Lexus RC F '14: 07:40.272
Great car. It feels like it's pushing its claws into the road, that's how grippy it feels.

I have been working on forming a championship for a bunch of guys to race in, and we had our first test race a little while ago. Here is the outcome. I think EVERYONE had someone to battle with for the whole 1+ hr race! The goal was to have 3-4 A+ Drivers, 6 A drivers, and 6 B drivers in order to make it fun for everyone, although everyone is in a GR3, we calculate the standings as a "multi-class" seperating A+,A, and B.

Highlight video:

Full Race from my car:

From today we are entering times in the 7:30s.

My daily Nordschleife hot lap: STOCK Chevrolet Corvette C7 '14: 07.36.439

Greatly balanced car. Has a really pleasant soft and floaty driving feel to it. The looks are also very nice. I really, really like this car.

Last edited:
Revisiting a Circuit Experience event. Not much to say since I helped a friend who's struggling to get gold on the Nordschleife CE event.

One thing which has bugged me in replays since launch day can be seen in the photo below. The livery on the Toyota TS050-Hybrid has jagged white spaces around the headlights which look quite poor. The car model is stunning but this takes the edge off it

I would like to see PD fix this in a future update. It would be an easy fix for them I imagine.

I think you should post this in the bug report thread, I think PD checks it sometimes! Probably. Maybe.

My daily Nordschleife hot lap: STOCK BMW M4'14: 07.36.132
At first this car seemed rather unstable but once you get the hang out of it, it's pretty fun and rather easy to drive. You can easily throttle-steer that thing around tight corners. Just beautiful. The looks are certainly quite nice too. It really surprised me just how much quicker it was than its predessesor the M3 from 2007.

My daily Nordschleife hot lap: STOCK Shelby Cobra 427 '66: 07.35.494
The only bad thing about this car is its very low top speed (240 km/h). Aside from that it is absolutely awesome. Lovely design, great handling and incredible accelaration! With normal top speed it could go around the Nordschleife in under 07:30 easily.

EDIT:

My daily Nordschleife hot lap: STOCK Dodge Viper GTS '02: 07.35.133
Man I just LOVE this car! The handling is absolutely amazing! It's like it is throwing itself into the corners without spinning, sliding or even losing any speed. In fact its corner speeds are really, REALLY impressive! The engineeres did a fantastic job here! Also it seems to have very nice brakes. For now it is my best driving car. And the looks man! What a sexy looking car. Also the under braking lit up Viper symbol at the back is such a cool detail! One of my favourite cars of all time.

Last edited:
A bit late but i had to upload this intense Race on Fuji in GR.4 cars from last week. It was rough but in my opinion no extrem dirty moves.
But it´s always interesting to see how much contact doesn't result in a penalty on the one hand but you can get 3 sec. for nothing on the other side...

My daily Nordschleife hot lap: STOCK X-BOW R'12: 07.34.533
Oh boy what an insane car. My wrist is hurting. That thing has sooo much cornering speed. But is also extremely hard to move at the limit. It can even achieve 7.28.xxx times or even better, which to me is insane.

My daily Nordschleife hot lap: STOCK Ferrari GTO '84: 07.32.875
Wild car. Quite hard to move at the limit, but still MUCH easier to control than the Countach, 512BB or even the X-BOW. I love its desing, its sound, it is fun to drive and it is faaaast. Verdict: I love this car.

My daily Nordschleife hot lap: STOCK Porsche 911 GT3 (997) '09: 7.32.508
My third time testing this car. Made a mistake and was still able to improve my own time. For now I'm quite happy with it. The car also drives much better than I remember it doing. Very well balanced car, great looks, great top speed, handling, everything. Really a joy to drive.

Back