GT Sport - Trailers, Videos and Screenshots

• Thread starter sk8er913
  • 17,667 comments

Best practice lap from the FIA event.

Toyota GT86 Head 2 Head in Assetto Corsa, Gran Turismo Sport and Project Cars 2.

I never liked that GT86 to drive but I found it huge fun in Assetto. The feel of the drive is second to none I think. Haven't tried it in PC2 though. Feels a bit tame in GTS.

Last edited:
Apart from punting Sherer20 into the Hinterlands, I had an amazing race at Autopolis. I qualified 5th and managed to maintain that spot despite a late charge by Daryldavaz. It was clearly the most fun I have had in a while in an FIA race. I hope you all enjoy it as much as I did.

Keith.

From today on we goin' into the 07.20s boiiis :D

My daily Nordschleife hot lap: STOCK Mercedes-Benz AMG GT S '15: 07.29.335

What an amazing car! Really fast and really fun to drive. Quite easy to move at the limit too.

Last edited:
My daily Nordschleife hot lap: STOCK Dodge Viper SRT 10 '06: 07.29.109
How is this car so good?! Incredible handling and stability. Great accelaration and top speed. Great looks. Great sound. But really, man this thing handles like a dream!

EDIT:

My daily Nordschleife hot lap: STOCK Aston Martin DB11 '16: 07.28.181

What a horrible drive! Floaty and absolutely no feel when losing grip or sliding. My Thrustmaster wheel was somewhat broken while driving this car, but I'm pretty sure it isn't the biggest joy to drive. Still, considering its weight, its lap time is quite astonoshing.

Last edited:
My daily Nordschleife hot lap: STOCK Ford GT40 Mark I '66: 07.27.534
The GT40 is realistically about 3-4 seconds slower than the F50, while being 29 years older, and having about 160hp less (yes it's also much lighter, but still). An absolute joy to drive, just an amazing machine!

The following above took place 11 months ago on May 7. In this daily race, I was suppose to start 7th, but I suddenly found myself in 1st for the entire race. This had happened due a technical error.

SF19 (Toyota) stock lap at Nordschleife.

Did a few laps on the Nordschleife before sleep last night and this was my best lap.

By far not a perfect lap, but still fairly happy with it. Such a thrilling combo! Will definitely revisit this again later and push the laptime lower!

Anybody know about this ? If yes sorry but i didn't saw any thread about it yet so here it is.
Ascari , Matterhorn at 0:50 it seems , lambo reventon , Red bull ant lexus LFA.

lol I got fooled by it too, until I saw the font he used for “Bonus Update” in the video XD

My daily Nordschleife hot lap: STOCK Honda NSX '17: 07.26.834
Initially I was quite disappointed with it but once you get the hang out of it, it becomes a really fun, slidy, drifty and enjoyable drive! So yeah it's still quite fast and looks awesome.

My daily Nordschleife hot lap: STOCK Toyota FT-1: 07:25.807
What an amazing machine! Incredible accelaration and grip/cornering speed and absolutely amazing design! Its top speed is rather low unfortunatly (290 km/h).

Last edited:
Thats one of my latest car. Mazda Atenza Gr. 3. Search for GTS0880 I have more then this. Also an Garage in the Livery Thread. Nice greetings from Hamburg.

8080095529987474956_0.jpg

My daily Nordschleife hot lap: STOCK Lamborghini Diablo GT '00: 07.24.925
My favourite car in GTS. I absolutely adore all Diablo models design wise. This one feels heavy but at the same time it's surprisingly nimble if you know how to handle it. Still, it's crazy fast in a straight line and also corners pretty well. The sound is absolutely amazing by the way.

NSX is one of my favourite cars IRL, but in GT Sport I just hate the way it drives. I am sure it is better to drive... Maybe the stock settings are horendous.

Ever drove it in real life?

This video is a showcase of my scapes over the years I designed in Gran Turismo Sport released October 2017. A newer version may come in the future, being Volume 2. All of the Scapes featuredi n this video were taken from my profile on the Gran Turismo website. In my opinion, the Scapes mode is one of the best modes in the game, which is easy to get the hang of and be creative with! It is extremely satisfying to create the perfect shot and is a great getaway from racing if you would like to relax and share your images with the community.

Back