GT Sport - Trailers, Videos and Screenshots

• Thread starter sk8er913
  • 17,667 comments
My T80 kicked the bucket last evening, so I went to buy my first ever force feedback wheel (went as inexpensive as I could), therefore, ended up with a new T150, I must say this is a learning curve, countersteering seems very difficult, but, after 200 or so miles of practice, here is my first race.

My daily Nordschleife hot lap: STOCK Aston Martin ONE-77 '11: 07.15.057
The second fastest time I've driven for now and with a really perfect lap it could very well have been the fastest (even if barely). I mean you can really feel its weight, especially under braking, but boy does this thing go! In a straight line it was the fastest car I tested yet, even slightly faster, than the 650S. Through the corners it's really faster than it should be. Great, great car actually, I'm very positively surprised!

My daily Nordschleife hot lap: STOCK Aston Martin ONE-77 '11: 07.15.057
The second fastest time I've driven for now and with a really perfect lap it could very well have been the fastest (even if barely). I mean you can really feel its weight, especially under braking, but boy does this thing go! In a straight line it was the fastest car I tested yet, even slightly faster, than the 650S. Through the corners it's really faster than it should be. Great, great car actually, I'm very positively surprised!

Hey Alex. Thanks for your time postings and videos. :cheers:

Which view do you drive with? Cockpit?

Last edited:
Hey Alex. Thanks for your time postings and videos. :cheers:

Which view do you drive with? Cockpit?

Hey Romafo, I'm always using the third person view. Glad you enjoy the videos! :)
Over the holiday period I'm making a pause, but tuesday next week I'm gonna start uploading hot laps again. :)

Last edited:
We had a fun lobby going on tonight, and I ended up involved in a little dog fight for the lead, and I cracked under pressure, went a bit off line in the hairpin, and then crashed HARD trying to catch that 1 second back. But, WHAT A CHASE JOB by the guy chasing me!

Last edited:
My first time noticing the Hiace at a circuit(Autopolis). Haven't noticed it at other Japanese tracks.
8070481329917002240_0.jpg

Highlight Video of our Sunday Evening Endurance, over 50 overtakes! Huge Congrats to AMS_Brooksie on taking the win, especially after being dropped to last on the first lap due to damage.

My daily Nordschleife hot lap: STOCK but with sports hard tyres Aston Martin Vulcan '16: 07.14.218
Two rules for this car: 1. Better not turn while accalerating, 2. Avoid curbs. The most difficult car to move at the limit I believe. Driven right, its corner speed is unbeaten yet. Its straight line speed is by far the fastest. There's still some seconds left. Crazy car.

My daily Nordschleife hot lap: STOCK Lamborghini Aventador LP700-4 '11: 07.14.105
I'm just so impressed how far technology is with the hyper cars. This thing, with its 690hp, feels so damned planted. Amazing handling, crazy speed, good brakes, awesome design and nice sound! Also, it's very easy to drive at the limit. A bit easier, than in GT5.

My daily Nordschleife hot lap: STOCK Ferrari Enzo Ferrari '02: 07.13.852
Fastest lap I've done yet. Fastest straight line speed of all the cars I already tested. I just forgot how rediculously fast this thing is! Ferrari made there something truly special! And that in 2002! Yes, even in GTS it does still understeer quite some bit but other than that, it feels wonderful! In GT5 it was a constant change between massive understeer and oversteer, but here it's really planted!

Porsche 962 C

Awesome finish!

My daily Nordschleife hot lap: STOCK Lamborghini Veneno '14: 07.09.616
Very, very planted this thing. Amazing cornering, stability, speed, sound, design, and also simply a joy to drive! Amazing car really.

A little edit with Muse on background.
I'm satisfied with my Manufacturer choice. The pace is on good levels - Adding speed is the next target.

Back