GT Sport - Trailers, Videos and Screenshots

• Thread starter sk8er913
  • 17,667 comments
There is so much wrong with just this twemty something second clip that it takes twenty something minutes to analyze it.
I just have a bit of advice for your commentary videos, you could perhaps do some editing. Like maybe play your commentary over some pre-recorded gameplay footage you have. I think if you did that, your videos would become a bit more compelling to watch.

Took the ZL1 1LE out to Streets of Willow once the recent update hit. I was curious to see how the Stingray stacked up to it being severly down on power, but having a better chasis. ZL1 time was 1.20.780. A smidge under a second behind, the Stingray went in 1.21.778.

Camaro ZL1 (VR hotlap @ 2.00):

Corvette Stingray (VR hotlap @ 1.05):

Would love to see how the C6 Z06 would do against the ZL1 1LE...

4683770000820961300_0.jpg

PIT OUT

Beautiful recreation!

I gotta say, I prefer GT5's visual weather at this point in time. Yes the water is gorgeous in GT Sport but the huge lack of rain droplets on the windshield makes it very unimmersive almost unnecessary to have the wiper blades on. When it's raining, it should hinder your visibility. GT5 recreated that very well.

Decided to try & crack on with earning GT Sport Trophies, namely the trophies for Wins, Poles & Race Starts.

So here is highlights from my 7th win on GT Sport!

On the other side of things, there is still a load of BS in this game like an incident from the race after!
RT this if you can, might get a little bit of attention from PD if we keep pointing out the nonsense in their game!

Latest Posts

Back