GT Sport - Trailers, Videos and Screenshots

• Thread starter sk8er913
  • 17,667 comments
Nordschleife hot lap STOCK Honda S2000 '99: 08.08.538 in 1080p60
It's basically just as fast as the 300ZX. Expected it to be a little faster, but considering its hp, it did rather well. The fun factor is quite big though. :)
You can throw it into corners and easily pull of some nice drifts.

Just a short tryout after 7 months of hibernation

Incredible!

Nordschleife hot lap STOCK Honda S2000 '99: 08.08.538 in 1080p60
It's basically just as fast as the 300ZX. Expected it to be a little faster, but considering its hp, it did rather well. The fun factor is quite big though. :)
You can throw it into corners and easily pull of some nice drifts.

Incredible!

Yeah,I used to have ‘98 Civic EK3 and ‘00 200HP BB9 Prelude.Both were so much fun to drive.Considering both of them are FWD and not so popular and fancy as Toyota Mark and Chaser aka “drift monsters” at least here in Russia,I felt like I was driving some sort of a speed capsule.
Phenomenal handling,so sharp and accurate.
There’s always will be a special place for Hondas and coupes in my heart.

Last edited:
Nordschleife hot lap STOCK Subaru Impreza Coupe WRX Type R STi Version VI '99: 08.05.354 in 1080p60
About 3 seconds faster than the S2000 and about 5 seconds slower than the 22B. Interesting. Basically there, where I expected it to be. It is slightly faster in a straight line, than the S2000, which gives it its slight edge. Well it definatly is very nice to drive (as all Imprezas are), because it is quite planted but can still be thrown around a little. I also like its looks very much. Nice drive.

Took the Honda 2&4 around the Norschleife. Fun vehicle with pointy handling - but unlike in the S2000, where the car gets more fun as the revs increase, in the 2&4 it gets more terrifying! Very twitchy at high speeds, and becomes unbalanced very easily under braking. Would love to try this vehicle again at anything other than the Nurb.

2&4 VR hotlap/interior tour/showroom:

View media item 53447
Some older videos that I made from the 1.43 update (S2000 showcase/nurb hotlap and a GT5 weather trailer montage tribute):

Also, apparently a tourist was banned from the Nurb for OG P.Diddy harlem shaking during their lap:D:

View media item 53448

Took the Honda 2&4 around the Norschleife. Fun vehicle with pointy handling - but unlike in the S2000, where the car gets more fun as the revs increase, in the 2&4 it gets more terrifying! Very twitchy at high speeds, and becomes unbalanced very easily under braking. Would love to try this vehicle again at anything other than the Nurb.

2&4 VR hotlap/interior tour/showroom:

View media item 53447
Some older videos that I made from the 1.43 update (S2000 showcase/nurb hotlap and a GT5 weather trailer montage tribute):

Also, apparently a tourist was banned from the Nurb for OG P.Diddy harlem shaking during their lap:D:

View media item 53448

damn I gotta save for a VR. Also very nice beat at the start of the S2000 vid.

What´s the difference between a good player and the world champion Igor Fraga?
That´s the question I had and so I compared my lap at the first time trial event with the Porsche 911 on Nordschleife to the one of Igor Fraga.
My time of 8:07.9 was 53th on the world ranking at the end so I think i could consider this as a good one :lol:
But I still lost about 8 seconds against Fragas lap.
For my comparison I played the replay of both laps side-by-side and stoppt Fragas after every sector time to keep them synced.

In my opinion the main difference I the precision he has at his entry of every corner. His timing is so perfect that he´s able to take a much higher apex speed through most corners. Even if I try to copy his line and speed through only one corner, I´ll hit it in maybe one of twenty tries while he does this 20 time in a row. :crazy::bowdown:

C6E311A0-BFEF-4143-9FBC-FCD5A163DFE2.jpeg

What´s the difference between a good player and the world champion Igor Fraga?
That´s the question I had and so I compared my lap at the first time trial event with the Porsche 911 on Nordschleife to the one of Igor Fraga.
My time of 8:07.9 was 53th on the world ranking at the end so I think i could consider this as a good one :lol:
But I still lost about 8 seconds against Fragas lap.
For my comparison I played the replay of both laps side-by-side and stoppt Fragas after every sector time to keep them synced.

In my opinion the main difference I the precision he has at his entry of every corner. His timing is so perfect that he´s able to take a much higher apex speed through most corners. Even if I try to copy his line and speed through only one corner, I´ll hit it in maybe one of twenty tries while he does this 20 time in a row. :crazy::bowdown:

Awesome Video! Great time!

Back