GT Sport - Trailers, Videos and Screenshots

• Thread starter sk8er913
  • 17,667 comments
I'll leave feedback on all you guys videos before posting my own.

@Destroy321 Nice video, loving the camera angles! How did you do it? The pacing felt a bit off though, maybe having it be a little shorter would help.
@Whistle Snap I've been following some of your vids since seeing it on Reddit.(link-https://www.reddit.com/r/granturismo/comments/i902jp/youtuber_known_as_vanilla_whistlesanp_has_some/) You could make a video on how to do the secret locations/time of day, or maybe a compilation of all your discoveries.
@Alex p. Nice original ideas, it's great to see cars being put to the test against each other! Maybe add some music, and you can try with some race cars too, eg-Fully tuned Gr.2 against Gr.1 etc. Your thumbnails also really seem to have improved on ep11 and 12!
@Baka_Marimo Well that was unexpected. Seeing the car flip out of nowhere was hilarious. Maybe you can combine the two together?
@ivann Pretty entertaining, but I would prefer to watch 3 10-minute videos than a single one.

Here's mine!

I made this compilation, hope you like it

That's a lot of fails. ;D

I'll leave feedback on all you guys videos before posting my own.

@Destroy321 Nice video, loving the camera angles! How did you do it? The pacing felt a bit off though, maybe having it be a little shorter would help.
@Whistle Snap I've been following some of your vids since seeing it on Reddit.(link-https://www.reddit.com/r/granturismo/comments/i902jp/youtuber_known_as_vanilla_whistlesanp_has_some/) You could make a video on how to do the secret locations/time of day, or maybe a compilation of all your discoveries.
@Alex p. Nice original ideas, it's great to see cars being put to the test against each other! Maybe add some music, and you can try with some race cars too, eg-Fully tuned Gr.2 against Gr.1 etc. Your thumbnails also really seem to have improved on ep11 and 12!
@Baka_Marimo Well that was unexpected. Seeing the car flip out of nowhere was hilarious. Maybe you can combine the two together?
@ivann Pretty entertaining, but I would prefer to watch 3 10-minute videos than a single one.

Here's mine!

Awesome video! Thx for the compliment/suggestions btw.!

I made a new car sound video :D

does it let you crash into the trees or is there an invisible wall? (thinking emoji)

Nice.

Been away from the scene for a while, good to be back

Good stuff.

Latest Posts

Back