GT Sport - Trailers, Videos and Screenshots

• Thread starter sk8er913
  • 17,667 comments
Quick cut replay using the camera editor:

Shame on Polyphony Digital - this thing should be in the game for the end user. Imagine the fan made trailers and other content :drool:

InUO.gif

@Whistle Snap how did you do all that?
Memory editing to enable the camera editor.

GT6 has an inferior version that lacks controls for aperture and exposure, it's range of movement is also limited. Use the cheat table below with Netcheat if you have a jail broken PS3 and GT6 updated to 1.22.

Crappy video:

iirc, there's a bunch of cameras between 00 and 30

As for GT Sport, I'm going to try making a video that features every time present in the game during a race. A dynamic time of day hack job :D

Attachments

• GT6 Camera Editor.zip
    466 bytes · Views: 17
Last edited:
If you have an exploited PS4 and GT Sport 1.14 load the cheat table below with PS4 Cheater.

During race - 13 enables gameplay camera editor & debug cam with exposure control, 23 gives debug cam with focus control. R1 cycles through the camera set.

During replay - 9 & 12

Making a hack job time cycle gameplay video is a no-go, it'll take ages to put it all together. :eek:

I'll probably do a static track time of day montage and some exploration videos with the debug cam instead.

Attachments

• GTS Camera Editor 1.14.zip
    441 bytes · Views: 20
Hopefully this guide is helpful for anyone who wants to make GT Sport highlights videos from their races but isn't exactly sure how (I show how to export GT Sport videos from the PS4 if you haven't got a capture card, and the basics of video editing):

Video of the 100 fastest cars of GtSport with km/h and mph data and also data of the real life top speed for comparison. I hope you enjoy!

If you have an exploited PS4 and GT Sport 1.14 load the cheat table below with PS4 Cheater.

During race - 13 enables gameplay camera editor & debug cam with exposure control, 23 gives debug cam with focus control. R1 cycles through the camera set.

During replay - 9 & 12

Making a hack job time cycle gameplay video is a no-go, it'll take ages to put it all together. :eek:

I'll probably do a static track time of day montage and some exploration videos with the debug cam instead.

Seriously cool!

Great as always!

GTS and ACC head to head, 60fps capture with an M6 GT3 at Brands Hatch GP

Nicely done comparison.

Debug vids

That was seriously cool, especially the last one!

Last edited:
My two new video series's: likely and unlikely rivals of GT Sport. They are head to head direct side by side comparison runs on the Nordschleife.

Let's start with the first 3 unlikely rivals videos:

Last edited:
Back