GT Sport - Trailers, Videos and Screenshots

• Thread starter sk8er913
  • 17,667 comments
wm051.jpg

A picture which was taken by a Hongkong reporter during the PGW, Maybe it means that the trailer of Bugatti Vision GT is also a trailer of GT SPORT.

Possible GT Sport screenshots may have been leaked on Twitter by Super GT drivers Satoshi Motoyama and Kohei Hirate, who attended Polyphony Digital's annual (and notorious) Christmas party.

Although I was skeptical Kohei's RC F image had anything to do with GT at first glance, my opinion began to change when I later saw it in Satoshi's gallery, where it appears in a lineup with other images. If you look closely, what appears to be the "GT" logo is displayed in the top right hand corner of each of the frames. The unusual location and placement of the Audi R18 in a night-time cityscape is also suspiciously Photomode-like.

A reverse image search of the RC F image returned no similar results, ruling out press shots. Rome has, of course, also featured prominently in the GT series in the past.

Just wanted to see if you guys could dig up any other clues from these before I post them on the blog. 👍

Koheihirate_2015-Dec-25.jpg

SatoshiMotoyama_2015-Dec-25-2.jpg

Possible GT Sport screenshots may have been leaked on Twitter by Super GT drivers Satoshi Motoyama and Kohei Hirate, who attended Polyphony Digital's annual (and notorious) Christmas party.

Although I was skeptical Kohei's RC F image had anything to do with GT at first glance, my opinion began to change when I later saw it in Satoshi's gallery, where it appears in a lineup with other images. If you look closely, what appears to be the "GT" logo is displayed in the top right hand corner of each of the frames. The unusual location and placement of the Audi R18 in a night-time cityscape is also suspiciously Photomode-like.

A reverse image search of the RC F image returned no similar results, ruling out press shots. Rome has, of course, also featured prominently in the GT series in the past.

Just wanted to see if you guys could dig up any other clues from these before I post them on the blog. 👍

View attachment 495913

View attachment 495914

If this is how GT sport graphics are gonna look than god damn that looks incredible.:drool: Yea i know it's photo mode possibly but still...

I feel like the Rome shot is a composite of real life background and 3D model. I know PD love their detail but even for them there seems to be far too much detail. The transparent man's face looks very realistic, the woman has intricate detailing on her bag, then the detailed texture on the bin and wall.

I don't think it's CM either but he's clearly playing a dev build with many dev features, so it's possible he could be using a more advanced version of CM. But as I say, I don't think it is either.

Screenshot_23.png

333173de6b8e2d146813700ce4fbf1e0.png

Seems way too close to be made in a course maker tool. The track could be in a developmental state, where you can drive it fine, but the scenery is incomplete.

Back