GT Sport - Trailers, Videos and Screenshots

• Thread starter sk8er913
  • 17,667 comments
You know what:

kazdancez5zxv.gif

There we go :lol:
The guy really knows how to dance lol

The Bugatti Interior looks Fantastic!
Did anyone per chance happen to get pictures of the interiors for all the vgt's that were playable?

Finished 3rd from 13th! Luck was on my side for once. :cheers:

Excellent driving!

I had a good race here, started in 14th on the grid driving the Lancer EVO and managed to finish in 8th. I was on the far right at the back row.

Also excellent driving!

I just found an upload of my race at Willow on YT, that's me in the red seat "rounding out the top 10" as Tom put it... :lol:

In the end finished 9th thanks to two cars going off in front of me at 3:25 :lol:

BIG apology here to whoever was in the black car at 2:10 - not sure why but the car was going way slower there and I didn't react fast enough.

Been great watching this back - first time I've seen the race since Friday. 👍

In the end finished 9th thanks to two cars going off in front of me at 3:25 :lol:

BIG apology here to whoever was in the black car at 2:10 - not sure why but the car was going way slower there and I didn't react fast enough.

Been great watching this back - first time I've seen the race since Friday. 👍
Nice driving there! Looks like you couldn't have done anything to avoid those collisions. I remember watching that race... Loved the photo finish between the two Renault drivers!

So much fun to watch due to the great commentary 👍
@Tom did the commentary for all of the races on Friday. He is unbelievably good at it, and brought so much magic to the event.

Last edited:
Had a "moment" this afternoon when I walked past 3 Japanese guys at the railway station in my GT Sport tshirt and heard the quizzical conversation they were having - "something something something Gran Turismo? Something something something something Gran Turismo."

Must say thank you again to everyone involved in arranging the Community Event and also thanks to everyone I spoke to on Friday.

My first (chronologically) gameplay footage offscreen from Friday... The Nissan GTR at Brands Hatch

Loved hearing the GT lounge music broadcast in the venue (and Moon Over the Castle later on :D).
Video includes me chatting away randomly with
@scholesy1899 :lol: Nice meeting you on Friday mate.

And here is more gameplay footage of Brands Hatch, this time with the Alfa Romeo 4C - this time I zoomed closer meaning you lose some of the game screen (not much HUD showing for example) but get a closer look at the detail of the track.

More content to come!!!

Last edited:
My first (chronologically) gameplay footage offscreen from Friday... The Nissan GTR at Brands Hatch

Loved hearing the GT lounge music broadcast in the venue (and Moon Over the Castle later on :D).
Video includes me chatting away randomly with
@scholesy1899 :lol: Nice meeting you on Friday mate.

And here is more gameplay footage of Brands Hatch, this time with the Alfa Romeo 4C - this time I zoomed closer meaning you lose some of the game screen (not much HUD showing for example) but get a closer look at the detail of the track.

More content to come!!!

Please tell me it wasn't snap oversteer like it was in GT6 at the hairpin... if so, I hope it won't be there in the final game.

Just noticed that this song is the new pre race menu music!

Knew I recognised that song from somewhere!

Actually, that reminds me, they were playing the "lounge" music and even MOTC in the Copper Box on Friday and it was brilliant. The guy who was doing the music and sound on Friday deserves a big pat on the back for an excellent job.

Did a bit of a 'stop - pause' workout to grab these. I'm not a Kiwi (New Zealander) but I live in the country next door - Australia!

Oh, and I'm a Lord of the Rings fan...

Capturelgnz.JPG
Capturelteknz.JPG
Captureltnz.JPG
Capturemanawatunz.JPG
Capturemcnz1.JPG
Capturemcnz2.JPG
Capturemcnz3.JPG

These screen shots are from the 'Nature' section in Photo Travel mode in the preview trailer. Other countries include USA, Japan, Ireland and Viet Nam. Then there's city and neighbourhood locations... This is what should've been in GT6!

Made a little comparison.

Gran Turismo Sport: Video by GTPlanet.net from the GT Sport unveiling event in May 2016. Game is still WIP.

Assetto Corsa v1.6: Project CARMEN graphics mod, driven with a DualShock 4, adjusted the sun position via photomode and adjusted the HUD elements for a similar look. Graphics maxed out. Recorded with NVIDIA ShadowPlay.

Edited with Sony Movie Studio Platinum 12

I did record the whole presentation including Q&A but it got corrupt at FAT32 4GB file size limit and doesn't seem to have saved rest of data. Managed to recover the 4GB file so here it is:

Hi,

Thank you so much for sharing these videos. I've just signed up to these forums so I can comment on this link. I was in the Northern Isle Speedway race which was a lot of fun, but to watch it back with commentary and to hear my name is just amazing! p.s. I'm the tall guy with the yellow socks on the right hand side.

Back