GT Sport Tuned Hot Hatch Shootout (6th Dec)

• Thread starter BigJimmy
  • 78 comments
It was very close between the three of us last night. It should be a good couple of races.

Im going to stick with the Mini even thought its a bit more thirsty. I make less mistakes in it so that should counteract the time lost with a couple of laps fuel saving.

Put my name in Jimmy
Anyone who doesn't know me send me a friend request: PSN. Vrsstig.
Seen as it looks like every1 wants a Renault I'll have to be rude and go the the 208gti. I won't have time to test or tune so most like I'll run a stock chassis and limit the gears

Don't go with the 208 lol i dropped 2 seconds by switching from the 208.
Mini may be a winner but thirsty.

Last edited:
Put my name in Jimmy
Anyone who doesn't know me send me a friend request: PSN. Vrsstig.
Seen as it looks like every1 wants a Renault I'll have to be rude and go the the 208gti. I won't have time to test or tune so most like I'll run a stock chassis and limit the gears
Done! Good luck with the stock chassis. Although you will still beat me I bet.

I'm happy running at the back tbh as not drove them cars before. Just a chill race for me. If I get back home in time I mite give other cars a go. I've just read lobby setting thort bop was on ahh some cars mite have a power advantage but will see.

I'm happy running at the back tbh as not drove them cars before. Just a chill race for me. If I get back home in time I mite give other cars a go. I've just read lobby setting thort bop was on ahh some cars mite have a power advantage but will see.

They can all get very close to the power and weight. I tried it with BOP on but I fell asleep and had a dream about the E30 M3 while driving.

I basically have no idea how to tune, so I expect to be fighting in the back :D
Definitely change the G/box lower the top speed apart from that I toed out abit and stiffened the suspension a couple of clicks..it's the first time I've done any tuning so it may be **** :)

Back