GT Sport Tuned Hot Hatch Shootout (6th Dec)

• Thread starter BigJimmy
  • 78 comments
Hey guys thanks for the chance to take part. I'm suprised I come 3rd seen as zero practice and stock settings apart from gearing. I was trying too tune my steering wheel whilst racing as had tons of understeer and no brakes. Hence why I let jomas and white flight through at the begging I hope you guys got my signal to pass.

Thanks again @DirtenDK for the HTRG
And thanks @allaloneatron gutted you dc on first lap :(

There were a few oddities during race 1. Cars randomly popped up across the start/finish line and a couple of livery glitches.

Can't be helped though. We'll have to do it again some time!

Here is my super high tech way of showing the results.. Based on the WTC scoring systems (because reasons).

Congrats to Jomas_74 for winning with easy style. 2nd WhiteFlight1 and 3rd was trevonick.

Well done chaps.

I might want to make this into a small series next year so watch this space if you are interested.
THANKS ALL

I might have got si_berian_tiger's name wrong there. Sorry.

Thanks for hosting the event, Tron! I had some really fun battling with Stiggy and Ares, quality racers there 👍 Definitely looking to join the actual series
I have to agree the races was very very good 👍 at the RBR i almost finish with no full i have exactly 0,0 in the fuel tank when crossing the finish.

I will certainly want to continue with the series in the future, but it all depends on the interest on my own thread if anyone is interested i encourage to take a look:cheers:.

https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/thre...-2019-7-00-p-m-cet-gmt-1-sign-up-open.383793/

I'd definitely be interested in a series. Cars are good fun to drive and it's just fast enough without there being much carnage*

*Except when I accidently punted one of the Alfas on lap one at RBR. I made sure waited for them to rejoin as I wasn't sure if it was me or a bit of lag.

Last edited:

Latest Posts

Back