Based on the original thread format by @Johnnypenso
For each update released, there lies the potential for changes undocumented in the initial patch notes. Please report any Undocumented changes you find in the current update and I'll update the OP as much as possible to reflect those changes found.
1. It is encouraged that you make an effort in verifying these changes as much as possible.
2. If you need help from the community to verify something, don't be afraid to ask.
3. It is strongly advised that you be as specific and detailed as possible with the information including a brief description of the bug or improvement before it was fixed/changed (if applicable) and how. If English is not your first language that's ok, just do it to the best of your ability.
THIS IS NOT A DISCUSSION THREAD ABOUT THE OFFICIAL CHANGES Only any changes not listed on the official site are disgusted here
THIS IS NOT A DISCUSSION THREAD ABOUT THE PROS AND CONS OF THE UPDATE or anything else other than undocumented changes in the update. Keep those strictly to the appropriate threads:
Main Features Implemented
- The following 5 new cars have been added:
・Jaguar D Type ‘54
・Mazda Roadster Touring Car
・Honda S800 '66
・Honda Civic Type R (EK) '98
・Porsche 911 Turbo (930) '81
2. Campaign Mode
- The following events have been added to the "GT League":
・"World Hatchback Championship" Rounds 4 and 5
・"Nostalgic 1979" Rounds 4 and 5
・"X2019 Competition Endurance Series" Round 2
- "Sardegna - Road Track - A" has been added to the Circuit Experience.
- “Open Spaces – Arrange your own scenes” has been added to the special featured section.
4. Sport Mode
- 'Time Trial' has been added to 'Sport' mode. Various events will be hosted within the Time Trial section.
5. Physics Simulation Model
- The behaviour of a car that would spin after hitting a kerbstone during an Autodrive rolling start have been corrected.
- Added "Practice/Qualifier/Race" and "Practice/Qualifier/Endurance Race" in the Room Mode of Basic Settings. When these room modes are selected, a Qualifying Time Trial will be held before races. "Qualifier Settings" will also appear within the Event Settings. (After completing the Qualifier, the game will automatically transition to the race screen.)
- "Ghost Offset" and "Reset Sector" features have been added to the Time Trial and VR Time Trial Ghost settings: "Ghost Offset" delays the display of a Ghost by a specified number of seconds (up to a maximum of 2 seconds in 0.1 second increments); "Reset Sector" restarts the loaded ghost at each sector.
Other Improvements and Adjustments
- Fixed an issue in 'Sport' mode where helmets and racing suits with custom liveries were not displayed properly in the Nations Cup and the Manufacturer Series.
- A penalty reason message will now be displayed when receiving penalties.
- Fixed the default transmission settings for the Toyota Tundra TRD Pro ’19 (from "Manual" to "Automatic'.)
- Fixed an issue wherein under certain conditions a car would continue to accelerate when in the N gear position in Full Manual Mode.
- "Tyre Wear" parameters and intensity of the slipstream under "Real" settings have been adjusted.
- Various other issues have been addressed.
- The Sound from the rear of the car has been adjusted, now the volume is much quieter when viewed from the front.
- A small error with the Honda Fit Hybrid Tail Lights has been corrected.
- Cockpit view is now viewable for all drivers in all replays, including Lobby races.
- The Sound of the Nissan GT-R GT3 has been updated.
- A sound bug in the hood view has been fixed.