GT Sport Undocumented Changes Thread (1.11)

• Thread starter RACECAR
  • 189 comments

RACECAR

Owner/Promoter/Organizer/Driver/ETC
Premium
United States
Addison,Texas
GTP_RACECAR
gt-sport-thread-logo-png.687365
Based on the original thread format by @Johnnypenso

For each update released, there lies the potential for changes undocumented in the initial patch notes. Please report any Undocumented changes you find in the current update and I'll update the OP as much as possible to reflect those changes found.

1. It is encouraged that you make an effort in verifying these changes as much as possible.
2. If you need help from the community to verify something, don't be afraid to ask.
3. It is strongly advised that you be as specific and detailed as possible with the information including a brief description of the bug or improvement before it was fixed/changed (if applicable) and how. If English is not your first language that's ok, just do it to the best of your ability.

THIS IS NOT A DISCUSSION THREAD ABOUT THE PROS AND CONS OF THE UPDATE or anything else other than undocumented changes in the update. Keep those strictly to the appropriate threads:

Documented Changes

Campaign Mode
- The following events have been added to “GT League”:
  ・ Beginner League “Raptor Survival”
  ・ Amateur League “J-Sport Meeting”
  ・ Professional League “La Festa Cavallino”
  ・ Endurance League “Gr.3 Endurance Series”

New Cars
 - The following 10 cars have been added:
  ・Toyota Supra RZ '97 (N300)
  ・Toyota 2000GT '67 (N200)
  ・Toyota FT-1 (Gr.X)
  ・Jaguar Xj13 '66 (Gr.X)
  ・McLaren F1 '94 (N600)
  ・Ferrari 512BB '76 (N400)
  ・Ferrari 330 P4 '67 (Gr.X)
  ・Lamborghini Diablo GT '00 (N600)
  ・Ford Ford GT '06 (N600)
  ・Dodge Viper GTS '02 (N500)
Tracks
- The following 2 courses and 8 layouts have been added:
  ・Autodromo Nazionale Monza
  ・Autodromo Nazionale Monza No Chicane
  ・Autodrome Lago Maggiore - Center
  ・Autodrome Lago Maggiore - Center II
  ・Autodrome Lago Maggiore - East
  ・Autodrome Lago Maggiore - East II
  ・Autodrome Lago Maggiore - West
  ・Autodrome Lago Maggiore - West II

Scapes

- “Monza Circuit” has been added to the featured area.

Brand Central

- A museum section has been added to Daihatsu.

Car Settings

- The handling for some of the cars when selecting Dirt or Drift on the settings sheet has been improved.

Discover

- Controls have been improved;
 - It is now possible to search for past content with the [Search] feature.

Lobby & Online Race

- Stability has been improved.
Undocumented Changes

- Toyota S-FR Racing Concept can now be used in GT League
- Lamborghini Huracan can now be used for the midship challenge races.
- The Nurburgring 24h pit glitch has been fixed.
- The excessive rev bounce on the Dodge Charger SRT has been fixed.
- Player names on the post daily race menu are grayed out once they leave the room
- Tire marbles now accumulate on the track throughout your race/session.
- Timing sectors at Lake Maggiore GP have been changed.
- You can now click on an older content tab on left hand side in Discover.
- New views for all three backgrounds have been added in the Home section
- In the discover tab under "stickers", you can now see if a sticker is resizeable/recolorable before adding it to your collection.
- Kyoto Driving park - Yamagiwa + Miyabi AI opponents in Arcade has risen from 16 to 20
-The online lobby weight setting/limit has been fixed.

Last edited:
The Nurb 24hr pit glitch has been fixed.
Damn I knew I should have kept going and listen to another podcast this afternoon. I stopped when I hit the daily mileage car bonus and have about 12 mil. Another hour or so would get me close to max

Last edited:

There's a notification that the enzo mirrors were fixed and livaries may need updating.

Guys, those are all documented changes. What we're looking for is changes not officially listed in ANY compacity by PD.

Guys, those are all documented changes. What we're looking for is changes not officially listed in ANY compacity by PD.
I understand, I only mentioned it because it was not listed in the actual update notification. Assumed it could be easily missed.

PD have messed with the starting positions in Circuit experience. I haven't done any extensive testing, but there will be now some times that are unachievable and times that can be beaten more easily.

You can test this by loading a ghost before the patch. Some will be behind, others in front.

Ehh....

PD have messed with the starting positions in Circuit experience. I haven't done any extensive testing, but there will be now some times that are unachievable and times that can be beaten more easily.

You can test this by loading a ghost before the patch. Some will be behind, others in front.

Ehh....
Interesting, some real challenges

Not so much a change, but a glitch? I was racing when the maintenance period ended. The dealerships did update. I bought a couple of cars. However the “NEW” indicators were not there until closes the game and relaunched it. Then the 1.11 information splash was at the main screen and the “NEW” indicators were in place. After I clicked on the “NEW” car to view it, then it the already-purchased check mark appeared.

It looks like the trick to get the "deep" black on the Livery Editor is now gone. :( Trying to do the trick only yields either a white or red color.

Can't you just go to the color pucker and put the cursor on the bottom left corner for the max black?

Latest Posts

Back