GT Sport Undocumented Changes Thread (1.11)

• Thread starter RACECAR
  • 189 comments
Pretty sure that this is new, but now I can see a pencil beside the name when someone is writing something in the lobby chat area. I never noticed this before today in the Daily races anyways!

Apologies in advance if not new!

Cheers

Yes, 100%. I've always waited after a race if I see the pencil sign just to see if the message is for me, especially if i made a mistake.

Yes, 100%. I've always waited after a race if I see the pencil sign just to see if the message is for me, especially if i made a mistake.

In lobby yes but in Sportmode I saw this today first time. Good thing and graying too after leave.

Haven't seen this anywhere, but does anyone know where did the "Nürburgring Nordschleife Tourist Circuit" come from?
1517003290489740090340.jpg

Oh? It's not in custom race. Do I need to be Level 50 to unlock it?

Edit I see it's only in time trial

In the last 2 weeks, I was playing a lot in arcade mode -> custom race. Today after the 1.11 update, I think that the AI it's a bit harder.. Especially the first 5 cars..

In the discover tab, under stickers, you can now see if a sticker is resizeable/recolorable before adding it to your collection. Before the update, you could only check that once you were applying the sticker on your car.

At the result screen after race, when people left the room, now it displays on grey
And i see birds at Kyoto, i don't know if it s been there

speaking of the tourist version of Nur why isn’t it available online? it seems perfect for meet ups and track days...
It's available when you select free run.. Not race laps or endurance.
The same in real life only here it's free and you can speed trouh the checkpoint and go on. One minor no cash and no miles to earn.

In the premium lounge you can drive with the gr.3 and gr.b road cars, Ferrari 512 BB, Lamborghini diablo GT, McLaren F1 and the Toyota 2000gt.
In the midship challenge the diablo and F1 are also added.
From now on I will be too lazy to as the obvious new cars.
FR challenge: I believe the Toyota 86 GRMN was missing, same could be said about the safety cars.
Actually, it could have been the boxer challenge where it was missing from.
Although I have pretty much a photographic memory, it too has its limits.
What I am saying though is that a lot more cars you would expect to be available in GT league are available right now. This means that all cars from all groups (gr.x included) are available, if they meet the "homologation requirements"

TL;DR: more cars available in GT league. Don't know which cars exactly because I am only 90% sure what has changed.

P.s. something that hasn't changed (frustratingly enough) is the credit limit. It is still 20.000.000/2.000.000.000

Here's an even more specific addon to this change. Previously you could use the Nissan 2020 VGT car in the Premium Lounge races as I used it last night to get my daily award and the 12minute easy credits. Tonight, the Nissan 2020 VGT is no longer available, but the 1967 Chevy Nova is now included. Which makes sense to me since the VGT is not a real car but the Nova is.

Personally I think the GT League release was probably rather rushed and they are now fine tuning it to get the right cars showing up. Which is fine by me as I got to drive the Chevy Nova tonight instead for a change.

My CSL elite works as good as Assetto Corsa now, I can definitely feel something different with the Force Feedback when the wheel is centered, There's no more rattling and no oscillations! I will do more testing on the matter, because Im getting excited :)

Also, In Sport mode physics are different from quali to race...

One notable change, the Kyoto Driving park yamagiwa + Myabi AI opponent in arcade and custom race has risen from 16 to 20. I noted it was 16 last time as well. Glad PD fixed it . Saddy all rally tracks are still idiotically capped at 2 cars despite the fact the game can run 12 with zero frame rate drops.

One notable change, the Kyoto Driving park yamagiwa + Myabi AI opponent in arcade and custom race has risen from 16 to 20. I noted it was 16 last time as well. Glad PD fixed it . Saddy all rally tracks are still idiotically capped at 2 cars despite the fact the game can run 12 with zero frame rate drops.

I think the difference is the constant debris. Obviously the game can handle multiple cars on a stagnant race track, but if you've noticed smoke is incredibly different compared to GT6

Gear whine seems to be changed. I've only noticed it on the MX5 as that's the car I've been driving the most before (thanks N24 pit glitch, you will be missed). It's a lot more high pitched now.

Also the red tachometer bar doesn't turn fully red when it's close to redline now. It stays more pink which is good as it allows you to see exactly where the tach is near redline. Still prefer a good old needle though.

Last edited:
I think the difference is the constant debris. Obviously the game can handle multiple cars on a stagnant race track, but if you've noticed smoke is incredibly different compared to GT6

Well, its obvious you haven't played the campaign or the recent raptor event. In campaign mode, there are timed rally events with 12 cars, there even a Gr.B RACE with 12 cars , and the raptor survival race has 12 raptors on track with zero ghosting. Zero framerate dips . Heck I would be fine with SIX cars, just SIX but nope! This issue is compounded as PD has the bright idea to make all custom and arcade mode races with a fixed grid, so in arcade mode all rally track opponents are stupid Audi Quattro and in custom race even if you set your position to one you can only get an Audi or the Gr B mustang as an opponent.

Latest Posts

Back