GT Sport Undocumented Changes Thread (1.23/1.24)

• Thread starter RACECAR
  • 152 comments
Yeah that's true I guess. I don't really understand the "they aren't big enough to warrant a entire new thread." part but that's probably because I'm not in your shoes! :sly::sly:

What I mean is the updates that only have fixes (Like 1.24), the total sizes being small. The big content updates (like 1.23 with the addition of the 7 cars, new track, new events and New addition to the editor for suits) are the ones that often warrant a whole new thread due to the amount they have, which tends to hide plenty more undocumented changes. Hopefully that makes sense :)

Yeah I get that, but imo having a thread for every single update allows more people to talk and speculate whereas putting it all in one thread can detract from the smaller updates. Then again, I'm also one of the few that isn't bothered if a thread doesn't get populated and "takes up more space"

Very pleased to see, or rather hear, the Sauber Mercedes C9 sound has been updated. Previously it sounded like an American V8. Now it has that very distinctive Mercedes V8 rumble. Particularly in-car.

Back