GT Sport Undocumented Changes Thread (1.47/1.48)

• Thread starter RACECAR
  • 96 comments
@emula
Sorry for calling you again, but the door handles of S13 Silvia are now better tessellated.
I've checked the scapes photos in Discover mode, and I'm really sure this is changed via this update.

yes

Before
screenshot.13zj2e.png

After
screenshot.2ukj8w.png

Last edited:
Just got out of a single race at spa testing the new aventador and there was AI in R32 GT-Rs and MK4 supras keeping up in s straight line, has the ai vehicle performance and selection been changed to meet the car you driving?

In your excitement, did you not read the post immediately above yours? :lol:

It's still a big improvement for DS4 users though.

Pretty sure that was referred to in an earlier "undocumented changes" thread, maybe 2/3 months ago?

Seems I was wrong (been through last few threads to check). Must have got Huayra mixed up with another change. Sorry.
Anyway, it's good they've been fixed (good reason to drive it again I guess :D)

Just got out of a single race at spa testing the new aventador and there was AI in R32 GT-Rs and MK4 supras keeping up in s straight line, has the ai vehicle performance and selection been changed to meet the car you driving?
Today I use McLaren F1 at Spa (costum race) and slide AI car class from N600 to N700 as always. And I got Toyota Pickup, Nissan R33 GTR, Evo X, Viper GTS 02 and so on as AI cars. Its like N300 cars. Is that some bug I dont know but I was on first place until O Rouge. When I use default AI class N600 i got Ford GT, F1, Enzo, Huracain, Nismo R35 GTR as AI cars...

Last edited:
Today I use McLaren F1 at Spa (costum race) and slide AI car class from N600 to N700 as always. And I got Toyota Pickup, Nissan R33 GTR, Evo X, Viper GTS 02 and so on as AI cars. Its like N300 cars. Is that some bug I dont know but I was on first place until O Rouge. When I use default AI class N600 i got Ford GT, F1, Enzo, Huracain, Nismo R35 GTR as AI cars...
It's been like that forever. Not a bug, just a horrible algorithm. Custom race AI grids have been shown a lack of attention and most of all, randomness.

Looks like ever since rain was introduced, the distance of LODs has been reduced in both cars and track. Really noticed it this last update.
Example is now you have to be right up on an AI car to see things like mirror detail and the cars badge, ect. Also, now you're driving really close to track detail being drawn in.

Thread has been updated to reflect the latest update. Post any undocumented changes you find. Remember:

Any Physics changes or bugs belong in the appropriate threads mentioned in the OP, not here. The same goes for complaints of whatever negative effects have arrived with the update or any complaints about what wasn't fixed in the Update.

Now you may post.

Spotted this earlier today:

The Fuel and Tire multiplier used to say "5x & 7x", but now it says "5 Times & 7 Times". That might be a regional thing (I'm in NA), because I feel like I've seen it that way for EMEA before.
Screenshot_20191107-125739~2.png

Looks like the Upload Timeout on Large Replays has been removed, I just uploaded a 173MB Replay.

Did you have a ton of replays saved? Seems that's when it was the worse.

Dealership in GT with official logotypes was so cool IMO, it helps to make each car special. And I think this change of umberplate is a good sign for the next game.

46036639211_27bb5010af_b.jpg

This so much. It adds so much more personality to the car dealerships and your garage in GT1-4. From GT5P onwards everything looks too squeaky clean and uniform.

I can still remember doodling the logo for Lancia Stratos in my primary school notebooks :P And amazingly, somebody made an actual font inspired by it!
tumblr_mrcbe4t2NR1scqto6o1_1280.jpg

Sorry if it someone has already noticed and documented it here but is the Aston Martin Vulcan in Gr.X now? Looks like it'll be joining the Zonda R and the P1 GTR

Attachments

• Screenshot_20191121-195825_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20191121-195825_Chrome.jpg
    74.7 KB · Views: 41
Back