GT Sport Update 1.22 Discussion Thread

• Thread starter AKps3
  • 3,154 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
The guy hired by PD has barely entered the post and is already deserving a Kamehameha..
push-off-cliff.jpg

Sure, there's a vehicle on the bridge, but it looks to be something that doesn't resemble an open wheeler.

Apart from the fact the tyres are clearly visible, and there’s an air box and rear wing....but ok sure each to their own on this.

Next time I’m not posting anything on this damn forum, trying to start a convo but no, just constant negative replies.

Apart from the fact the tyres are clearly visible, and there’s an air box and rear wing....but ok sure each to their own on this.

Next time I’m not posting anything on this damn forum, trying to start a convo but no, just constant negative replies.

how is it negative? You posted an image of potato quality that even when zoomed in can't be discerned heads or tails. You then get upset and negative in reality (ironically claiming other though), when people don't see what you say is obvious. Nothing about it is obvious you have a massive desire to see something that isn't there and now want to complain because no one agrees.

It's a forum, people will agree and disagree with you, gonna have to learn how to handle free thinking minds.

Last edited:
how is it negative? You posted an image of potato quality that even when zoomed in can't be discerned heads or tails. You then get upset and negative in reality (ironically claiming other though), when people don't see what you say is obvious. Nothing about it is obvious you have a massive desire to see something that isn't there and now want to complain because no one agrees.

It's a forum people will agree and disagree with you, gonna have to learn how to handle free thinking minds.

I posted the image taken from the video, thanks. Not hard to see the tyres aren’t COVERED up like a road or GT / LMP Car....clearly visible.

I posted the image taken from the video, thanks. Not hard to see the tyres aren’t COVERED up like a road or GT / LMP Car....clearly visible.

No it's not, and even if it was an open wheel car again there are those in the game and for all you know it could an LCC Rocket. Why don't you take to paint and illustrate out what you claim is so obvious for those of us who don't have an adderall prescription to focus our vision like you.

Last edited by a moderator:
To be honest, I feel like a track creator would do so much better with sports assets than it did with gt6. If PD was smart, since we are able to create our own decals and liveries, why not tracks?

Nah, we aren't even at the first year mark yet. Need to wait at least another twelve months...

Has anyone even asked Kaz in interviews about bringing the track editor to GTS? Would love to see it back and improved but it doesn't even seem like there's much demand for it around here. I only know of me asking the facebook GT community manager guy who answered questions before GTS released. Can't find any interviews where anyone has even mentioned it. PD brought it so late in GT6/PS3 life cycle most people outside of this forum probably forgot it even existed.

Hi, will GT Sport have a track creator editor like the one used for GT6?

01/25/2016 12:02PM

Hi , I can put a request for that feature to be implemented in GT Sport!​

That is the akashi kakiyo suspension bridge in akashi prefecture, a pretty big japanese city.
FBIMG1530906043415.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Interesting.
I'm giving you an F on your score for Japanese Geography class because Akashi Prefecture DOES NOT EXIST!!!! IT'S HYOGO PREFECTURE!!! Because link between the mainland Hyogo and Awaji Island which is still in Hyogo and also this bridge is still in the city of Kobe(from the Honshu Side) which was hit by an earthquake nearly 25 years ago....next time research properly before saying that

P.S. *Akashi Kaikyo Bridge

To be honest, I feel like a track creator would do so much better with sports assets than it did with gt6. If PD was smart, since we are able to create our own decals and liveries, why not tracks?

After the long drawn out debacle of the GT6 Course Creator, and how it was missing from the game until not long before they shut the servers down, i'm gonna pass on any or all ideas of this being implemented ever again in GT 👍

I'm giving you an F on your score for Japanese Geography class because Akashi Prefecture DOES NOT EXIST!!!! IT'S HYOGO PREFECTURE!!! Because link between the mainland Hyogo and Awaji Island which is still in Hyogo and also this bridge is still in the city of Kobe(from the Honshu Side) which was hit by an earthquake nearly 25 years ago....next time research properly before saying that

P.S. *Akashi Kaikyo Bridge
Also it clearly is not that bridge, the structure is all wrond as well as the surrounding coastline.

PD does have a track record of not communicating with the very people who purchase the gt games,so when we
Post things about PD and how they do things,we are wasting our efforts and time,Because it's exactly like talking to a brick wall. I like PD as a company,but them keeping us in the dark all the time,is just plain wrong.but PD has their own way of doing things.

Every one suggesting its a real-life bridge or a ginormous mile long one is being deceived by thinking the small mountain is huge. Look at the sailboats next to the bridge, these aren't huge tankers, they are tiny sailboats. It COULD be grand valley if they removed the tunnels but its most likley a new track and a MAJOR update, PD has never teased anything with a video for GTS ..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back