GT Sport Update 1.22 Discussion Thread

• Thread starter AKps3
  • 3,154 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
So, PD hired that CM and now The account and news are more active that with The last 3 games altogether :lol: I never thought that I would see this kind of communication coming from PD

Don't get too excited,this update is out of the ordinary,it's coming out of the usual schedule,a new original track is a special event for GT fans and i don't think a Community Manager has the authority to plan how to interact with fans on Social Media,someone tells him what to do.

But there's a chance PD takes feedback from the reactions of this update and realizes that teasing content earlier won't hurt them

Don't get too excited,this update is out of the ordinary,it's coming out of the usual schedule,a new original track is a special event for GT fans and i don't think a Community Manager has the authority to plan how to interact with fans on Social Media,someone tells him what to do.

But there's a chance PD takes feedback from the reactions of this update and realizes that teasing content earlier won't hurt them
A new track and the new driver gear editor all reason to be exited that this will be a big update.
A new track and the Drivergear editor Feature is a big update in my opinion what do you think a community mangager is hired for to improve interaction with the community.
If hes is not authorized to plan how to interact with fans on Social Media then what is he doing there??

https://www.glassdoor.com/job-listi...JV_IC1146903_KO0,20_KE21,37.htm?jl=2444793470

Reducing the options, Blue is the provence of France, and the lila one is where the flowers are....

Attachments

• FC5347B9-D54D-43D9-9A61-3585CE8A5D9F.png
    FC5347B9-D54D-43D9-9A61-3585CE8A5D9F.png
    175.8 KB · Views: 97
I think we are. We got the C7 and R35 pre production cars, in past games. This is an important car for Toyota with an iconic history.

It would be nice to have another “masked” car like the C7 and the R35. It was fun to get a hands on preview of these cars.

They probably would limit the options in the livery editor though.

It would be nice to have another “masked” car like the C7 and the R35. It was fun to get a hands on preview of these cars.

They probably would limit the options in the livery editor though.
For sure. Can't just click paint change and see a white body, in all its glory. ;)
Plus, they've had access to the Supra for awhile. No doubt it's ready for a virtual debut.

Guess I'll expect a One Make Daily end of the month. :D

What else do you want? I will ask them to add whatever you want

Please, don't concern yourself, Fashiondevil. I am to blame in this instance. I completely forgot the ordinary lay person must, under no circumstances, insinuate anything negative about PD, Kaz or anything GT related.
To do so amounts to blasphemy. We should all be eternally thankful to Kaz Almighty for having the divine frame of mind to even bother giving us the time of day, trodden down worthless peasants that we are. I humbly apologise, sire :bowdown:

Daiki Kasho is the lead sound designer in GT sport. I dunno why people don't know this, it's in the CREDITS.

Seriously? And people don't know it because most people just know him as someone who has produced great music for the GT series, not an actual sound designer. I had no idea. That's really cool though. I think the sound in GT Sport is fantastic. Even the engines now.

Is it possible weather effects will come in this update? I really hope so, would look amazing on GT Sport

Is it possible weather effects will come in this update? I really hope so, would look amazing on GT Sport
Anything is possible. I'm not sure about it in this update. There have been a couple interviews posted in gtplanet, where Kaz mentioned it wouldn't happen.

I'd love to see it though.

Well, we have a tease of a track and suit and helmet editor. And there are still 10/15 days left...

Anything is possible. I'm not sure about it in this update. There have been a couple interviews posted in gtplanet, where Kaz mentioned it wouldn't happen.

Any article links/source for this? Wouldn't happen in this update, or ever?

Any article links/source for this? Wouldn't happen in this update, or ever?

I can fill in the info, R8 meant not in this update. Kaz has stated PD are working on weather, but that it won't be dynamic. It'll happen Soon™ in PD time :lol:.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back