GT Sport Update 1.22 Discussion Thread

• Thread starter AKps3
  • 3,154 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not unsurprising (I mean how else are you going to show off the designs...), but very much welcome.

It'll be interesting to see how this works with multiple cars - if you're restricted to a single driver avatar/suit at a time, if it's one per car, or if the driver is a separate entity (meaning you could have three cars with drivers inside, and another 3+ avatars can be placed in the scene), a mixture of those or something else entirely.

So will there be a sexy on top of the car pose kinda like this.

cat-1407313_1280-1024x682.jpg
ha you thought I was going to be sexy :lol::lol:

Last edited:
I'm liking this. This brings new possibilities for taking Scapes photos.

The question is how the poses going to work? Are we gonna use the ones that we just bought from the Mileage Exchange store? If so then they gotta add new poses for the Mileage Exchange store.

But still I welcome this. :)

This definitely calls on PD to add more in the future.

WE NID THE FORTNIET DANCE NOW FOR SCAPES.

It's a neat addition. Hopefully some in car replay angles aswell. Also the replay / spectating features from World Tour :embarrassed:

This! :). Ever since watching the Worldtour event, I've been jonesing for that spectating mode and replay options, with the new graphics.

I'd also like the proper Practice-QF-Race format seen there for lobby racing :)

Why do you want Kaz in a diaper?

Also how long do you think it will take before someone makes a driver suit livery look like their driver is completely naked?

Hey now drawing isn't my strong suit. Tried to make it like underpants, but obviously failed. Someone will go for the naked look but GTP is supposed to be PG13.

I wonder if they'll restrict you from putting the car in motion if you have a driver in the scape - I can imagine some funny scenes of a driver standing casually in the middle of a track with a vehicle approaching at 100mph :dunce:

Cool feature though. I just want them to get back to the French track teases :D

Oh yeah, and the rumored tire model

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back