GT Sport Update 1.45 Now Available

• Thread starter Nuschel01
  • 365 comments
Driven the Camaro on rain in a lobby with real grip. My godness Tokyo East is brutal for that car. Have to brake around 300-250 meters on T1 .

Overall it feels great to drive around and really it makes me want to ask for a lot more modern cars since PD somehow is managing to make them fun.

With this update, the install size (for those of us with the scapes pack) has been pushed into the triple digits at 101.2GiB. Crystal ball says GT8 will be double that size in 2029.
It was 102GB two updates ago. The last update reduced the size of the game. I don't know what it will be this time.

Once you have been expertly swiped and taken out on a straight as you pass an AI car, you may realise just how dirty the AI can be. They have been programmed to play dirty on purpose, so blocking would be no surprise.

I don't think this is the case. I'd say the AI is clumsy, and doesn't always seem to react to the players car, but I don't think it's actively malicious. It's more like it only samples your position every second or so.

Gran Turismo™SPORT_20190926103050.jpg

Yes, why not change to this car now :). Only complaint, is that it is a N700 car and there isn't any N700 races in GT League, so I had to decrease the power to use it in N600 races :banghead:, but still with "only" 591HP it was easy to win with clean race bonus :).

Last edited:
Can we STFU about Spa already??!?!?

It's coming, we know it's coming, so just stop REEEEEEing about it in every single thread, this is starting to get really stupid now.

Also Tokyo with rain at night is ****ING BRILLIANT!!!!

Best rain visuals I have ever seen in a video game yet!
It is perfectly reasonable to be at least disappointed that Spa still isn’t in the game despite allegedly being ready per GTPlanet reports at the beginning of GT Sport’s life cycle and PD having advertised it as coming as confirmed by the commentators at the New York event.

edit: thanks mods, glad he can tell those of us who have issues to STFU but I can’t.

Last edited:
Once you have been expertly swiped and taken out on a straight as you pass an AI car, you may realise just how dirty the AI can be. They have been programmed to play dirty on purpose, so blocking would be no surprise.

As far as the update goes, I was hoping for the two best, most recent Tokyo to be wet, but they are not. Aside from that, it is about what we usually get - handful of cars, track(s), extra races in the league etc.

The AI cars do a lot of nonsensical, debatably unfair stuff. They hover into your line as you're trying to make a clean pass and you end up clipping a corner of their rear end, which not only blocks you from passing (and gives them a nice little boost), but also takes away any CR bonus you may have had. They also like nosing into your rear tires to spin you out. Also of note: if you ever race Gr. 1 at Goodwood, there's apparently no such thing as brakes and they'll rear-end you at full speed as you're trying to maneuver the chicane barrier.

If anyone here has 5 million to spare, can anyone experiment with the Corvette Stingray Racer to see if it has the potential to knock out first place in Nostalgic 1979?

Back