GT Sport Update 1.45 Now Available

• Thread starter Nuschel01
  • 365 comments
Wait... are wet conditions available for ALL Tokyo Expressway circuits?!

(I also have to say, this is one of the best update trailer we've seen in a while; because that music choice is my exact reaction to the thought of racing Tokyo in the rain.)

Only in the Outer Loops of East and Central.

$15 for one vehicle ? is this a yoke?

Yeah that is a little stupid. 1/4 of the game's cost for one Gr.X car..

Wait... are wet conditions available for ALL Tokyo Expressway circuits?!

(I also have to say, this is one of the best update trailer we've seen in a while; because that music choice is my exact reaction to the thought of racing Tokyo in the rain.)
really? are you happy for this? or maybe you are happy because it is free. you forgot to say thank you pd

Live reaction of GT Sport players towards Tokyo Expressway in the wet:

source.gif

I know it's moaning but it feels underwhelming to get an existing track with rain as a 'track' if you can call it that. Otherwise it's nice that PD still offer content in updates.

Currently copying at 9%.

Very excited for Tokyo (and for the next update)

Last edited:
There's no point upsetting yourself about the updates.... at this point PD should use GTS as a ( stepping stone) for the next game. There's a lot of missing content to remedy, and the game is aging and certainly lost a bit of popularity. We keep playing this game because we ****ing love Gran Turismo !

Let's see if the Michelin update is only for billboards on the side of the track or there is an actual upgrade of the tire model ( i don't think so, it is not specified in the update details on the official site)

Last edited:
Back