GT Sport Update 1.50 Arrives, With New Lewis Hamilton Content and the Return of Ruf

I cried myself to sleep last night because Laguna. I almost broke my game in half because of the rage.

I'm planning on suing PD and Sony for 10 million dollars for emotional damages and a bait and switch.

I'm so damn tired of seeing them race new stuff then wait a few weeks to get it.

YOU PUT IT OUT NOW!! I HATE PATIENCE!! And talk about skimping on the content.

No monthly updates with cars and tracks like everyone else. What they added 3 cars and a track the past 2 years?

Real light on the content....
My nominee for 2019 Overstatement Of The Year

I cried myself to sleep last night because Laguna. I almost broke my game in half because of the rage.

I'm planning on suing PD and Sony for 10 million dollars for emotional damages and a bait and switch.

I'm so damn tired of seeing them race new stuff then wait a few weeks to get it.

No monthly updates with cars and tracks like everyone else. What they added 3 cars and a track the past 2 years?

1rqi2s.jpg

MMX
Since I already had some money in my wallet, I went ahead and picked up the LH TT. The understeer is crazy, and if you're on a controller like myself, this is going to be a huge hurdle to get past. Only tried a couple so far, and can see diamond is out of the question for me, and gold is going to be very difficult.

Also, always hated the chicane at Dragon Trail, now I despise it. :lol:
Thank you for the warning. Looks like I’ll be passing on it.

I honestly love the RUF, it's crazy to drive and it looks stunning with the right colors, definitely a keeper.
The RX7 it's beautiful to drive, it's so precise and tight it's amazing :eek: , the M3 is a really nice addition and the 86 is, well, an 86 and I like it.
I've not purchased the Jag, is it a nice car to drive? I'm quite curious myself.

I was the most excited about the RX-7 but to say I'm disappointed in the way it sounds is an understatement.
It sounds right to me, what's wrong with it? It sounds like a lightly tuned FD RX-7 which is what it is

To me, the RE sounds like it did in GT6. Only thing I'm disappointed with is, it's not competitive to the META cars for N500 FIA events. It's 4 seconds slower that the slowest car, in quick testing(just 3 laps each) at Tokyo SIL. I thought for sure with an extra 100hp, it would be a weapon.
EKcuteqUEAAdE8g

upload_2019-11-28_13-38-8.jpeg I hope super G 20B time attack Rx7 is next! It's ok to dream. Great update, nice surprise to see re amemyia and ruf back, now there is a possibility of original yellow bird CTR My baby!

Last edited:
To me, the RE sounds like it did in GT6. Only thing I'm disappointed with is, it's not competitive to the META cars for N500 FIA events. It's 4 seconds slower that the slowest car, in quick testing(just 3 laps each) at Tokyo SIL. I thought for sure with an extra 100hp, it would be a weapon.
EKcuteqUEAAdE8g
The extra HP comes from more boost, a new intercooler and an exhaust, otherwise the engine is mostly unchanged. This FD was built for touge racing and handling performance more than straightaway power which is why its pretty much getting clapped on a track like tokyo south, even the Spirit R was no match for an NSX on a straight.

You can’t be serious right.. like you’re faking this? 3 cars, 1 track....

The extra HP comes from more boost, a new intercooler and an exhaust, otherwise the engine is mostly unchanged. This FD was built for touge racing and handling performance more than straightaway power which is why its pretty much getting clapped on a track like tokyo south, even the Spirit R was no match for an NSX on a straight.
Oh, for sure. It's not the Maoh for nothing. ;) The 4.3 gears help, but that 5th gear is long.

EKcuteqUEAAdE8g
The sound of the RE Amemiya FD3S RX-7 makes its rotary sound like it’s almost a V6.

HAHAHAHAHAHA I'm hoping this is just a joking comment

Latest Posts

Back