GT Sport Update Arrives This Week, Adds Lewis Hamilton DLC - But No Laguna Seca

Status
Not open for further replies.
That would be 10,000,000 Cr. for all of the challenges (10 challenges * 500k gold + 300k silver + 200k bronze)

I cant play dlc

My game is on Indian Account

DLC i bought from US Account

Is there anything that can be done about this?

Interesting that a number of changes have been made for Fanatec setups. That will add fuel to the fire of a possible new partnership.

I
I cant play dlc

My game is on Indian Account

DLC i bought from US Account

Is there anything that can be done about this?
I didn't understand what you meant.I have an indian account too but I'm in Australia most of the time. Does it mean that I'll have the same issue if i happen to buy the dlc?

I’m not sure 10 million credits prize pot is enough to justify this to be honest. I’d just be able to scrape together one 20 million car to buy and then be bankrupt afterwards.

I

I didn't understand what you meant.I have an indian account too but I'm in Australia most of the time. Does it mean that I'll have the same issue if i happen to buy the dlc?
Yes.

I bought the game in Indian Account which comes under EU and the dlc i bought from US Store.

So now i cant play dlc coz regions are different. 8 $ down the drain :(

I mean, 8 euros for:
- a car
- increased money cap
- video from lewis
- his ghost
This seems a bit too much. At least it's a freaking gold mine (1mil per lap), unless I'm wrong and you only get the gold prize money and not all three. If you consider the content added since November 2017, then I'd think about it. I'll see.

I do not understand why the dlc of LH is in the details of the update 1.50 ?? is it downloadable in this update? no ! only on the Playstation store!

Downloaded 1.50 with no issues.

Cost for the Hamilton DLC in the UK is £6.49. A bit steep for what it is, but the fact it comes with replays and race info of Hamilton's laps is very useful if you want to learn what steering, throttle and brake inputs he uses.

Anyone have a gif of the M3's paint colours to tide me over until home time?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back