GT Sport Update Arrives This Week, Adds Lewis Hamilton DLC - But No Laguna Seca

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well well, look what shows up in the list of eligible cars for Group 4 Cup...

EKb0dCIUwAAlhUQ.png

I'll be heading straight to the Wankel event, to see if the RE is being used by the AI.
Not listed as a main rival car.

Edit: RUF is eligible for Boxer event. New events are 2 laps at Spa in the rain and 3 laps at Catalunya.

New Vision + events are 7 laps at Sardegna A and 6 laps at Tokyo East in the rain.

New X2019 event is 30 laps at Monza, 3x fuel, 6x tire.

Well well, look what shows up in the list of eligible cars for Group 4 Cup...

EKb0dCIUwAAlhUQ.png
Now that is interesting. If the information is in there for it, I would suspect we won't need another update prior to gift distribution on December 16. I'm now thinking either Christmas Eve or Boxing Day for the next update with Laguna Seca, I think the 917 Living Legend concept (they said end of the year if I remember correctly), and 2-4 more cars.

I'm still stuck at 9% on Copying, been stuck at that for 25 minutes now, tried restarting it but no difference, *sigh*

So out of curiosity, how many of you have paid to be #blessed?

I will once I know what the darn “Project 44” car is and how difficult it is to obtain it.

.Agree. It sounds like the road car. Still freakin' awesome though!

only thing.... it's RHD
EKb9xs2UwAAwtWM

EKb-DPEU0AAcOWN

...maybe they will change the interior when we receive the car.

Wow I also literally just realized the interior is the road car’s lol. I hope they change that come the 16th as well.

6B03430D-9864-48F0-91BA-E9CAE524F196.jpeg

This is what the interior of the car is like from the N24 race. As you can see, much different.

I must say part of me thinks PD might simply leave the interior as-is because the car in the game is actually called “GR Supra (Nurburgring Livery)” like it’s just a special version of the original instead of something like “Supra N24”. Pure speculation but it worries me slightly.

Hopefully. Wonder if the sound will change too...
Only thing I can say about that is, it's not the GT4 car. It's the Nurb car. Doesn't come with the Akrapovic exhaust. SO, maybe they modeled it 6 months ago right after the announcement. The Concept car has the standard interior. SO, that's what we might have and probably the standard livery too. For when those that didn't do the survey, buy the car. I'm all for being completely wrong though.
EKcBSI2U4AA8Pff

EKcCDwTUwAETNWT

Concept interior
ZZEE.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back