GT Sport Update Arrives This Week, Adds Lewis Hamilton DLC - But No Laguna Seca

Status
Not open for further replies.
Might be something to do with the DLC being broken and not recognising it already being installed :lol:

Maybe someone pushed the Supra Nurb button. Probably the same YouTube person. :lol:

That Ruf might be the META from now on. Might be a killer in N400/N500 races
EKcE1UoUcAAIJfa

I already have the update downloaded and copied, but there’s no point with the extended maintenance period essentially bricking the game.

God, I wish PD should stop making free content and focus on their next game already. They already proved their point that they can support a game for more than a year. They're just spoiling their fanbase and it'll surely backfire on them on their future games.

PS5 is coming next year. There's just no point of releasing content on a two year old game. PD is a small dev, probaby takes a lot of resources for these monthly DLC.

However, it is said that GT Sport assets were produced in 8K, aiming at the new generation of consoles. In other words, at least the GT7 would come with GT Sport content.

Did it ever occur to you that they are working on the next game already? And all the content they are releasing can easily be ported over into the next GT like @BrunusCL82 mentioned. I would expect everything we have now and is released in the next year will already be in the GT7 (GTS2) at launch. It's already known that it takes a lot of man hours to produce these cars and tracks to this level of detail, so I wouldn't complain when we receive these free updates. It's also known that Kaz is never satisfied with Gran Turismo which is why they continually tweak and update the game. PD probably had this plan of slowly releasing tracks all along. If Spa and the other real world tracks were in the game at launch, everyone would gravitate towards them instead of racing the new original tracks. Now that people are familiar with Dragon Trail, Lago Maggiore, Alsace, etc. we are seeing more real world circuits being added. With Mazda becoming a partner we will probably get the Goodwood Hillclimb sometime next year also.

I’m not the kind of person that usually buys DLC, but I figured after two years of solid free post launch content, I can spare the 8 bucks.
View attachment 869294
Yeah, I agree. I am happy to pay for this DLC after so much free stuff.
What is even better, for those who are at 20 million credit cap, this will unlock it to 100 million. Woohoo

What is even better, for those who are at 20 million credit cap, this will unlock it to 100 million. Woohoo
I haven't even passed 5 million yet. :lol:

Edit: Server is up for me.

Last edited:
Just have to get gold in all 10 events first to unlock the cap limit

Not expecting Gr.4 Supra added this early but it does make sense if the car will come as a prize in December. Though a bit weird to see stock interior hopefully it get updated. Or not as we know how PD work... Still, pretty cool to seen it today 👍

Also, glad we have RUF back! :bowdown::D Nice to see them together with Porsche in GTS. They belong to be back because their history in GT series. And also the cars of course...

"cough" Yellowbird "cough"

Anyone else unable to manually reconnect? Site says its up, but I can't reconnect without "You must be connected to the Server in order to proceed" popping up.

Anyone else unable to manually reconnect? Site says its up, but I can't reconnect without "You must be connected to the Server in order to proceed" popping up.
I've had that before and had to exit the game and re-enter. I lost all the credits I'd earned but it was the only way to re-connect.

Not gonna happen, but it says some VR content in LHTT.

Yep yep.. was a victim of "relianble" news headline of 5 cars AND Laguna Seca... should have known.

Oh well. Havent played much of GTS for a while so maybe I just return to not playing. :lol:

Sad how PDI underlines its mistakes by repeating them..

Loving Jaguar VGT so far,it sounded like a spaceship and have a redline of almost 40,000 rpm.
Too bad it corners like a boat.
RUF CTR3 is ****ing mental man I literally spun it on the straight,reminded me Jeremy Clarkson describe his C63 AMG driving experience.

Wow, paid DLC which is time trials and the prize is a liveried Vision GT...

That's.... quite lacklustre.

Wow, that Lewis challenge is worth buying for the prize money..... 500,000 for gold! In under 2 minutes! End of grinding????
(I didn't get gold by the way, he got so far ahead of me the ghost was reset!! :lol: )

Wow, that Lewis challenge is worth buying for the prize money..... 500,000 for gold! In under 2 minutes! End of grinding????
(I didn't get gold by the way, he got so far ahead of me the ghost was reset!! :lol: )
It's a one-time payout, not repeatable.

Wasn't PD's mistake.

Needs simplifying I assume.

I mean PDIs mistake was to once again miss a change to positively surprice its customers without bad after taste. If only they would have made laguna seca ready so they could have brought it to the game right after World Tour. It would have kept the positive trend flowing. Now they tease a track and once again leave us waiting. Just like Spa. I really cant see the point in that. Unless its somekind of japanese strenght of mind exercise.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back