GT Sport Update v1.20 Arrives, Brings Bug Fixes

I didn't realise there was a bug with the Audi R8 4.2 FSI steering wheel so I went and checked it out.

I couldn't believe what I saw... The wheel is there, just not in the correct position.

That's hilarious :lol: but I don't remember seeing this when I first drove the car, it must have become bugged later.

I think these are bugs that need a rewrite of code and that can not solve with a simple patch of a few mb.
In fact the bug presented itself with the 1.19 which will have overwritten a good portion of code.
With each update they improve and always add new technical finishes and therefore they always put hand to the graphic engine and this can create some problems I guess.
So I think they will solve it with the next big update this month.

Anyway it takes a special forum to talk directly with the team, luckily it seems that they are creating and will give benefits to them and especially to us.

This is the discussion thread for a recent post on GTPlanet:
This article was published by Andrew Evans (@Famine) on June 7th, 2018 in the Gran Turismo Sport category.

Hi all,
What also needs addressing is the non availability & re insertion of the Auto Start feature in the online lobbies.
This was available in GT6, and was a blessing when hosting an online lobby, now one has to be distracted from fine tuning in between races to manage restarts.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back