GT Sport Will Gift You a Car on Your Birthday

My birthday is set as my moms since I use her email. But I guess that's bot a problem like it was in GT6 for me

Nice little feature, but it should be something special, now with the livery editor a sticker with our date or something would be nice. Rather than a cheap car I already own. :ill:

So i am wondering does that mean people born before October will not get a birthday car until next year since the game did not release till October.

I wonder if the way it decides what car it gives is similar to the way it was back in GT5 that led to the Birthday Glitch.

I wonder if the way it decides what car it gives is similar to the way it was back in GT5 that led to the Birthday Glitch.
Don't tell the admins, but...
DM2boM3W0AANADx.jpg:large

I'm only 2 years old.

Speaking of bonus seasonal tweaks in GT6, wasn't there also some myth about snow at the nurburgring???

You never know we could be treated to some seasonal time of day cards!

Hopefully by the time my birthday rolls around, some DLC will be available (let's hope it will be Christmas after all).

Keep enjoying
Laters

My birthday isn't till June and by then I'll probably have all the cars in the game (I already have some duplicates) unless I want to collect all the colors. Or if they add more cars.

Yup... My birthday was on the 15th of October and even though the game launched after that it still gave me my Birthday gift! It was the 2010 Citroën GT Race Car Gr.3! Pretty sweet...

They will probably give me the exact same car I recieved as a giftcar four times now already (Peugeot RCZ Gr.B).
What's the point of having multiple versions of the same car? And why can't I just sell a giftcar?

So much stuff that could be so much better in GT Sport....sigh

This was a cool idea back when there were a ton of cars in the lineup but I'm already getting duplicates from prizes and my Bday isn't until June... blah..

Back