GT Sport's Next Content Update is On Its Way

• Thread starter GTPNewsWire
  • 1,712 comments
I wonder how long it will take for someone to make a Porsche Rothmans livery for any of those group C cars, probably within the first hour after the update is live... I do hope though, they’ll make a Gr.C class for them, as they will be utter useless in Gr.X.

This silhouette could be the Aston Martin Vanquish.

1z4vfxy.jpg

If I am correct, there is always an Aston Martin in each DLC car pack.

If I am correct, there is always an Aston Martin in each DLC car pack.
I need a super ironic thonk image for this. Aston Martin has only gained a DB11 so far.

Going forward with the car guesses, I'm still uncertain about the hot hatch on the bottom left. I do see the Renault resemblance, but would a Twingo fit the size of that silhouette?

I'm also suspecting the Evo IV and BRZ are N200 stand-ins for their respective manufacturers. I think N-class racing will return to Sport Mode, now not limited to One-Make, and not limited to N300 as well. Gr.C is also exciting, but I wouldn't think PD will release La Sarthe alongside this update. They have to mess the theme of the upcoming track somehow as they've done with the past Monza and Tsukuba updates. I can only think of Cote D'Azur to compliment the Monaco GP this weekend or a circuit in the WEC calendar.

MASERATI Gran Turismo perhaps ??
It's obviously a GT86 (we already have it so no), Scion (I don't think so) a BRZ (clearly). I can understand that not all people have the same eye for some things, but the proportions here says is not an Aston neither a Jaguar or Maserati. Also the headlights says BRZ too. Apart from the Fiat I think this is the easier one to name. Having this I don't understand why we need 2 nearly identical cars in game but ok, I hope the same treatment for other brands..

Seaside and gardens are next to each other, they could handle it pretty much the same way.

Thing is, Driving Park Kyoto has parts of its layouts that weren't obstructed by anything else other then that little hill (which was a very short walk between the two distance wise) and their start/finish straights are far apart from one another. Both Seaside and Gardenside layouts of Dragon Trail have straightaways AND Grandstands across from each other in addition to a massive parking lot smack in between (a problem, and obstruction, that Driving park did not have). Connecting it the same way wouldn't work from what I'm seeing.

F ür
I taliener
A usreichende
T eile

(Sufficient parts for italians)

That's what my friend used to call FIAT ;)

The Australianism for this is:
FIAT
Fix
It
Again
Tony (I suppose because a lot of Italian mechanics were called Tony)

and some more.

BMW
Bring
My
Wallet

FORD
Found or *****ed
On On
Rubbish Race
Dumps Days

etc, etc

I wonder if the Group C racers could still be eligible for Gr.1? After all, according to the official Gran Turismo YouTube channel regarding the classes, Gr.1 is defined by cars with around 900kgs, 1000HP, and being prototypes. They didn't say anything about them being restricted to modern LMPs - and Group C is a sports prototype racing class. I think this could be a way to have some automakers be represented in Gr.1, like Jaguar and Mazda. I also wouldn't mind eventually seeing other sports prototypes be used for this purpose, like the Corvette Daytona Prototype for Chevrolet's Gr.1 representative, or the V12 LMR for BMW.

Since I'm a fan of these vintage iconic econoboxes, I'd love to see any of them. However, what would be better see return than the 1963 Midget would be the 1915 Ford T or...
e35ba0200482f58a82c2b042ac39822e7b182a02.jpg

Yes, the 1886 Benz Patent Motorwagen from GT4. The worlds first patented automobile and extremely important in history.

Ah GT4....those were the days

I consider myself a car aficionado, knowing all the cars in the world from new to old. But this car is a tough one to crack. I have been sitting here all day straining my eyes and brain, clenching my fists, kicking and screaming and crying. Flexing my entire body and sweating like a river trying hard to figure out what this car could be. Feeling defeated for the first time. Asking God above for help and I believe I have found the answer.

Ladies and Gentlemen, please open the spoiler and see the answer for yourself:

2hxbktt.jpg

:lol:

10ydt87.jpg

Last edited:
I consider myself a car aficionado, knowing all the cars in the world from new to old. But this car is a tough one to crack. I have been sitting here all day straining my eyes and brain, clenching my fists, kicking and screaming and crying. Flexing my entire body and sweating like a river trying hard to figure out what this car could be. Feeling defeated for the first time. Asking God above for help and the only possibility I could think of is this:

10ydt87.jpg

2hxbktt.jpg
It's a 1/2 scale VW Beetle!
Half the cylinders, RR, aircooled, and european

Why is there such an obsession with getting Le Mans? I understand the history of it of course, but it's a boring track to drive. Straights long enough to sticky tape the trigger down and go get yourself a cup of coffee...

In my opinion IF we were getting a new track something like Spa would be a lot better. Would also love some of the classic GT fantasy tracks.

Why is there such an obsession with getting Le Mans? I understand the history of it of course, but it's a boring track to drive. Straights long enough to sticky tape the trigger down and go get yourself a cup of coffee...

In my opinion IF we were getting a new track something like Spa would be a lot better. Would also love some of the classic GT fantasy tracks.
Totally agreed. Plus I'm worried it may be a wreckfest and very unlikely to appear often in sport mode because of how big the track is. How often do we see N24?

I didn't get the hype behind Tsukuba die to the track being ridiculously small for Gr.2 cars.. But hey, people liked it.. Plus I think It's about time we're given a proper track for the sports prototypes to actually breathe and really stretch their gearbox.

Back