GT Sport's Next Content Update is On Its Way

• Thread starter GTPNewsWire
  • 1,712 comments
Meanwhile still waiting on this to be added. Surprised it hasn't yet.
maxresdefault.jpg

And the 488

CJ

My thoughts:
  • Looking forward to Gr. C, but it's really a shame that GTS has such a poor implementation of the clutch and braking without ABS. These cars should be driven with an H-pattern shifter. In sport mode, people will use ABS and CSA which basically will make them drive like an LMP2.
  • I like la Sarthe! Couldn't car less for Bugatti. I want the right track for the LMP1 cars in the game. Hope it comes.
  • Why a BRZ with the 86 already there? And why should those 65ish percent that don't use cockpit view care for it? And on this topic: In Super GT, there is a GT300 version of the BRZ/86. This I want :D.

Gardens + Seaside could be fun.

I don't see how (or where) they'd connect though. There seems to be no way to connect them and make them work well. Only reason it works for Driving Park Kyoto for instance is because the layouts were literally right next to each other with only a small hill separating them (that and that funky last corner on Miyabi sorta lent itself to creative way to integrate the two). Unless there is something similar at Dragon Trail (mostly one that fits in the topography and avoids the ocean because no one wants "The Real Swimming Simulator"), I can't see it happening as interesting as it would be.

It's important because they sound awful and unrealistic

To you and some others maybe, not to me. I'm aware its there and have been since it came out (hell, since the closed beta even) so I don't need the reminder. I'm more interested in the overall engine note itself.

I do not care if PD adds a 1/4 mile drag strip,we need new tracks.But if the new update does contains Le Mans, the high speed carnage will make Monza look like a walk in the park.
The chicane at Monza is always a mess. Even on the no chicane layout. I bet at Sarthe Indianapolis and Arnage will be worse than the chicanes. Maybe the Porsche Curves too.

I don't see how (or where) they'd connect though. There seems to be no way to connect them and make them work well. Only reason it works for Driving Park Kyoto for instance is because the layouts were literally right next to each other with only a small hill separating them (that and that funky last corner on Miyabi sorta lent itself to creative way to integrate the two). Unless there is something similar at Dragon Trail (mostly one that fits in the topography and avoids the ocean because no one wants "The Real Swimming Simulator"), I can't see it happening as interesting as it would be.

I don't care if they have to add a freaking warp pipe to connect the two courses. Please make it happen, PD.

Update pattern Gt original track - real track

1.10 : Kyoto alternative layouts

1.11 : Monza (with Maggiore alternative layouts as well)

1.13 : Blue Moon Bay Infield A and B

1.15 : Tsukuba Circuit

1.18 : Dragontrail Garden

1.19 : ?????????????

Ehhh, I sorta am having a hard time seeing what current fictional track would get a new layout. Alsace I can't see how one would work, BB Raceway is too short for one (unless PD want people to try an even shorter oval then Northern Isle) and apart from making the license portions of Northern Isle available, Not sure what else can be done there. Perhaps a returning original track? (or two if we REALLY want to dream).

I don't care if they have to add a freaking warp pipe to connect the two courses. Please make it happen, PD.

Nintendo would not be pleased :lol:

Seaside and gardens are next to each other, they could handle it pretty much the same way.

Can somebody have a guess at the in game cost of these cars, particularly the LM cars? (Sorry if already been discussed, already a long thread).

Why a BRZ with the 86 already there?

I was thinking the same thing. At first, I was hoping for a potential left hand drive twin, but the GT6 version is right hand so I don't think so.

I guess if there are any BRZ owners who play GTS, they can get the delight of driving their car instead of "settling" on the 86.

More along the lines of Fix It Again Tomorrow.
In portuguese we have: Fui Iludido Agora é Tarde. Wich means: I was deceived, now it's too late. :lol:
Fahr (Drive)
Immer (always)
Am (in (in this case))
Tag (daytime (in this case))
...because in the night service stations are closed

BTT: I‘m still not seeing an 86/BRZ in that silhouette

I wonder how many times I can get away with posting, "I want a Falcon and Commodore back in the game!"?

Here's hoping
The collection of cars in Australia are fairly unique, a lot of Japanese cars, but it's different from the US. I'd like to really think about what cars we could include in the game.

"The people here really do like cars," said Yamauchi.

Back