GT Sport's Next Content Update is On Its Way

• Thread starter GTPNewsWire
  • 1,712 comments
Yes Baby! Finally we have the Sarthe!

40543314330_5bc006cbb2_h.jpg

42350612691_8cdd11ed2f_b.jpg

41627893354_c76d1bc567_b.jpg

Last edited:
2 cars i don't have to buy in this update, 1 is the Fiat 500 1968 and the second is the Renault Sport Megane Trophy 2011, because it looks like it will be a Gr. 4 car and from what I understand it's not a Gr. 4 car in the real world, correct me if i'm wrong :), I wish the PP was back :(.
The rest is must have cars :D and i'm really looking forward to race on La Sarthe :D.

Really??? What is the point of me using Group C in Sport mode when it will get blown away by the newer machinery.

Especially when it comes to fuel consumption because Hybrids have the biggest advantage. I guess I might just host a Lemans Group C race and I will kick out anybody who uses LMP1 and VGT if they do not switch their cars to Group C.

I will use them because they look cool

Renault Sport Megane Trophy 2011, because it looks like it will be a Gr. 4 car and from what I understand it's not a Gr 4 car in the real world, correct me if i'm wrong :), I wish the PP was back :(.

I always had it in mind the Trophy car was based on a Solution F silhouette racer, which raced in the SP3-GT4 class in the 24hr series....

I am so glad the Group C monsters are a part of the Gr1 class, which means they can be usable and comparable to modern machinery, i really look forward to see how that plays out.
They‘ll perform horrible, their aerodynamics are a lot weaker than today‘s hybrid cars. Just look at F1 cars in the 80‘s, they had similar or more power than today‘s cars yet their laptimes were way off of today’s pace ;)

I would‘ve enjoyed to see them in their own category, both for Sport Mode and lobby racing.

Especially when it comes to fuel consumption because Hybrids have the biggest advantage. I guess I might just host a Lemans Group C race and I will kick out anybody who uses LMP1 and VGT if they do not switch their cars to Group C.
Count me in

The best thing in my opinion is the R92CP, since it will be the first time we see it in premium form.
But why do we need another Clio? Is there any significant difference between both models? "America, exprain!"
Νο

2 cars i don't have to buy in this update, 1 is the Fiat 500 1968 and the second is the Renault Sport Megane Trophy 2011, because it looks like it will be a Gr. 4 car and from what I understand it's not a Gr. 4 car in the real world, correct me if i'm wrong :), I wish the PP was back :(.
The rest is must have cars :D and i'm really looking forward to race on La Sarthe :D.
Why these? i would say the only car in this update thats not worth buying its the Clio.

I am so glad the Group C monsters are a part of the Gr1 class, which means they can be usable and comparable to modern machinery, i really look forward to see how that plays out.
Im not , GR.1 is becaming a second group X sure Group 1 is for prototypes but not all prototypes are the same including Group C cars in there will cause massive balance Issue's for sport mode.

Yes, I think I am very happy with the preview of the new DLC.

I am going to be spending a lot of my time racing Lesarthe.

Has anyone noticed the prize money for these new events though, I guess they know the prices are going to drain our banks
as I saw the following for the new offline events.

Lamborghini Cup 1st 11,000,000
Hot Hatch, 1st 4,8000,000
Group 4 Cup 1st 1,700,000

Guess that means I don't need to worry about making money back quickly...

Back